Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
LolaRennt   12-19-2008, 03:33 PM
It felt rushed and getting Miguel's brother to behave seemed way too easy.

I too wanted a toast from Deb! At least her comment about wearing a dress was in keeping with her personality.

Why do I always do this to myself???
ghaleon23   12-22-2008, 04:13 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:It felt rushed and getting Miguel's brother to behave seemed way too easy.

I too wanted a toast from Deb! At least her comment about wearing a dress was in keeping with her personality.

It should have been so much more than it was, like maybe having a surprise showing of Ritas first ex..I think they...here comes a spoiler if you havent seen the finale yet so just incase..[SPOILER]Miguel was taken out too quickly and easlity I think, though I loved how Dexter was honest with him about his brother..lol..and King was just more fodder for Dex..Miguel should have gone on to the next season it could have been so much more than it was. I thought it was rushed though it hung on just barely and then that stupid trailer saying whats in store for Dexter next season at the end of the second last episode of this season.It let us know he survived all the finale could throw at him..[/SPOILER]

ghaleon..What is it you can see that I do not??For where you can see hope and a future, I see only despair!

"A man slowly battered into despair and hopelessness...thats a delicacy..In your case it may even approach ecstasy. I dont want to deprive myself of that"..Rasalom

"Some people dont want anything practical,like money. Some men just want to watch the world Burn"

"We spit on your tests"!!!
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6