Pages (37):    1 33 34 35 36 37
Brian   09-23-2009, 06:21 PM
suctionmule Wrote:Yo Road Dawg,

Right back at ya.

suctionmule Wrote:The thing I really liked about what Lumley did was: he honored all the old vampire lore, including geography, and added an entire new layer on "where they REALLY came from".

I always thought that as well. Banished vampires from the blasted plains thrown into the gate and magically in Transylvania.

suctionmule Wrote:And some of those vampire Lords and Ladies were a hoot...laugh one minute, and cringe the next.
And don't forget their Aeries, complete with human fodder in their vats.

There is no wise man without fault
Kenji   09-07-2010, 07:25 AM
Noelie Wrote:Anybody but me watching this on HBO? I was lukewarm after the first episode, but I loved the one tonight. The books are a guilty pleasure of mine, and I am truly loving Anna Paquin as Sookie.

Finally, True Blood has begun at Japanese cable channel.

So now I watched 1st episode. It was pretty good! Definitely better than "Twilight". Big Grin

I've never read the novels. I'll watch TV series.
This post was last modified: 09-07-2010, 08:32 AM by Kenji.
GeraldRice   09-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Kenji Wrote:Finally, True Blood has begun at Japanese cable channel.

So now I watched 1st episode. It was pretty good! Definitely better than "Twilight". Big Grin

I've never read the novels. I'll watch TV series.

Congratulations, Kenji. I hope I'm not out of line with this spoiler but it turns out the whole series was just in Bob Newhart's head. He got arrested for not helping when a man got mugged and the police turned off the light to the bar before they left and he realized he was really in love with Christine all this time so he shot himself in front of a mirror on a dare from Satan and saw how all his family and friends died at some point in the future.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Pages (37):    1 33 34 35 36 37