Pages (3):    1 2 3
jimbow8   09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Ideally? After RJ #14, because #15 (the last) will follow close on the heels of Reprisal, followed immediately by Nightworld. [/SIZE]

Oh, between Reprisal and Nightworld?! Very cool. I didn't know/realize this. Of course I still haven't gotten to By the Sword.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Sigokat   09-05-2008, 03:34 AM
This thread has me totally confused.

I would just go back at start from the beginning of the RJ novels, but my earlier books are back in the states.

Ok, so I think I have Infernal next. I have not read any of the AC books (unless The Tomb is considered AC). Just remembered...I did read The Keep (how the hell I forgot about that one I'll never know...lol)

My head hurts just thinking about this. :confused:
This post was last modified: 09-05-2008, 03:36 AM by Sigokat.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
fpw   09-05-2008, 08:05 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:Oh, between Reprisal and Nightworld?! Very cool. I didn't know/realize this. Of course I still haven't gotten to By the Sword.

[SIZE="3"]It's all in the Secret History of the World.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Lysistrata   09-05-2008, 01:08 PM
Libby Wrote:I got most of Harbingers, if that is what you mean I didn't get all of[SPOILER]The group that was devoted to the twins, but I picked up that they are in Reprisal[/SPOILER] Unless of course you mean BY the Sword or Bloodlines....

just teasing you again :p

So far there are two references to Reprisal in RJ books (that I noticed), but nothing essential to understand the story.

Trying to be nice
Libby   09-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Lysistrata Wrote:just teasing you again :p

So far there are two references to Reprisal in RJ books (that I noticed), but nothing essential to understand the story.
:p

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Pages (3):    1 2 3