RepairmanJack.com Forums
Harbingers- Rasalom - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Harbingers- Rasalom (/thread-3033.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Harbingers- Rasalom - Pacal - 09-03-2008

Spoiler Warning: [SPOILER]When Jack meets .............................with Rasalom [/SPOILER]and the Dog Lady in Harbingers, Rasalom mentions thinking he had beaten "him" down four years ago, but it didn't seem to work. Four years ago doesn't fit in the timeline. I'm trying to remember what he's referring to. Maybe I missed something, that was in the middle of a three-hour Harbinger read/binge last night. Any insight? Thanks

Harbingers- Rasalom - Lysistrata - 09-03-2008

edit with spoiler warning Pacal...

BTW, welcome!

Harbingers- Rasalom - fpw - 09-03-2008

Pacal Wrote:he had beaten "him" down four years ago, but it didn't seem to work. Four years ago doesn't fit in the timeline.
[SIZE="3"]
No, it doesn't. Nor does it ring a bell. Could you quote? Blacked out, of course.[/SIZE]

Harbingers- Rasalom - tenebroust - 09-03-2008

Pacal Wrote:Spoiler Warning: [SPOILER]When Jack meets .............................with Rasalom and the Dog Lady in Harbingers, Rasalom mentions thinking he had beaten "him" down four years ago, but it didn't seem to work. Four years ago doesn't fit in the timeline.[/SPOILER] I'm trying to remember what he's referring to. Maybe I missed something, that was in the middle of a three-hour Harbinger read/binge last night. Any insight? Thanks

I just read what I believe is the passage being referred too and there is no such mention in my copy.

Harbingers- Rasalom - liquid - 09-03-2008

I am actually in the process of re-reading Harbingers. I think the statement in question actually happens when [SPOILER]Rasalom is tormenting the Oculus[/SPOILER]. It's at the bottom of page 199 in the Gauntlet edition.

[SPOILER]rasalom is telling the Oculus about how he is going to kill him and he says "I've already done my masterpiece -- hard to believe it's been four years already."[/SPOILER]

Harbingers- Rasalom - KRW - 09-04-2008

liquid Wrote:I am actually in the process of re-reading Harbingers. I think the statement in question actually happens when [SPOILER]Rasalom is tormenting the Oculus[/SPOILER]. It's at the bottom of page 199 in the Gauntlet edition.

[SPOILER]rasalom is telling the Oculus about how he is going to kill him and he says "I've already done my masterpiece -- hard to believe it's been four years already."[/SPOILER]

[SPOILER]Danny, just ask Father Bill.[/SPOILER]

Harbingers- Rasalom - Tony H - 09-04-2008

KRW Wrote:[SPOILER]Danny, just ask Father Bill.[/SPOILER]

And what a masterpiece that was.

Harbingers- Rasalom - Pacal - 09-04-2008

Thank you, I did have the wrong part. What was the masterpiece four years ago?

Harbingers- Rasalom - fpw - 09-04-2008

Pacal Wrote:Thank you, I did have the wrong part. What was the masterpiece four years ago?

[SIZE="3"]You'll have to read Reprisal.[/SIZE]

Harbingers- Rasalom - Pacal - 09-04-2008

Time to dig through boxes. I was thinking it might be around that time. By the way, Jack has a pretty big bone to pick w/ the Adversary. Are there additions/revisions coming for Nightworld?