Pages (3):    1 2 3
Wapitikev   08-11-2008, 11:44 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Now, Wap, how can you say that? Some of those scripts might be =great=, but not within budget.

From what I gather about those old scripts, the most fun that you could have with them is to, as a group, maybe at a GU, read from them aloud and laugh uncontrollably about how bad they are.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Legion   08-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Now, Wap, how can you say that? Some of those scripts might be =great=, but not within budget.

I love reading scripts that didn't make it. There was a script for a lost boys sequel that would have been reel fun. They were supposed to make it almost immediately after the first, but I think Sutherland dropped out or something.

At least y'all have given me hope for the film. Makes sense that the script would get put on hold while he was doing the F&F sequel.

And Jack and Silent Abe... that is an image I can't even begin to describe.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-11-2008, 11:51 PM
Legion Wrote:I love reading scripts that didn't make it. There was a script for a lost boys sequel that would have been reel fun. They were supposed to make it almost immediately after the first, but I think Sutherland dropped out or something.

At least y'all have given me hope for the film. Makes sense that the script would get put on hold while he was doing the F&F sequel.

And Jack and Silent Abe... that is an image I can't even begin to describe.

"Silent Abe?' Oy!
Legion   08-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Then its been decided. Jason Mewes as Jack. We'd need Jeff Anderson as Julio, and Jason Lee as Rasalom. Then Joey Lauren Adams as Gia, Brian O'Halloran as Vicky and Ben Affleck as the old lady with a dog.

jimbow8   08-11-2008, 11:56 PM
Legion Wrote:Then its been decided. Jason Mewes as Jack. We'd need Jeff Anderson as Julio, and Jason Lee as Rasalom. Then Joey Lauren Adams as Gia, Brian O'Halloran as Vicky and Ben Affleck as the old lady with a dog.

I'd prefer Jeff Anderson as Jack, just so we could see him "Randal" in and out of the Isher sports shop Big Grin

Jason Lee as Rasalom and JLA as Gia, though, those are truly inspired castings.

I can see it now:

Gia: Vicky, it's time to do your chores.
Vicky: I'm not even supposed to be here today!!

Jack: This job would be pretty cool if it weren't for the fucking customers....
This post was last modified: 08-12-2008, 12:00 AM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Wapitikev   08-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Legion Wrote:Then its been decided. Jason Mewes as Jack. We'd need Jeff Anderson as Julio, and Jason Lee as Rasalom. Then Joey Lauren Adams as Gia, Brian O'Halloran as Vicky and Ben Affleck as the old lady with a dog.

Ouch!

But I have to disagree, Affleck doesn't have the acting ability to pull off the Lady with the dog...he could play the dog, maybe.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Legion   08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:I'd prefer Jeff Anderson as Jack, just so we could see him "Randal" in and out of the Isher sports shop Big Grin

Jason Lee as Rasalom and JLA as Gia, though, those are truly inspired castings.

I can see it now:

Gia: Vicky, it's time to do your chores.
Vicky: I'm not even supposed to be here today!!

Jack: This job would be pretty cool if it weren't for the fucking customers....

OMFG! The Randal Graves shuffle! AWESOME!

Kenji   08-12-2008, 04:15 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:Ouch!

But I have to disagree, Affleck doesn't have the acting ability to pull off the Lady with the dog...he could play the dog, maybe.

-Wapitikev

Hahahahahaha! That's too funny! [Image: happy0188.gif]
Pages (3):    1 2 3