Pages (2):    1 2
WGB   07-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome to the board Unlikelyhero!
Libby   07-31-2008, 11:55 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Welcome to the gang, Unlikelyhero!

I'll tell you my story. Back in June 2003, guess it was. I'd just gotten off a hard day's work. Thought a cold beer might hit the spot. So I grabbed a stool at a workingman's lagerhouse in the West 80's. Guy behind the stick was a Hispanic fella, kinda stocky. Not a man you'd mess with. And he was reading a book called THE TOMB. And he was laughing like a son-of-a-bitch. "Meng, this shit is so =wrong=!" Called to a quiet fella in the back, "Jack, you read this?" And the quiet fella said, "Hey, let Wilson make his name. No harm done." So, being a reader, I asked the Hispanic bartender if I could see the book. "Keep it, meng."

Funny thing is, I've looked, but I've never found that place again.

You haven't changed a bit, have you? ANyway, WELCOME!!!!!(A little lateBig Grin)

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Oxenberger Wrote:Nah, it's just our "white tennis shoes" resident.

Ox, I don't know what a "white tennis shoes" resident is, but it sounds bad. I'll have you know, sir, I wear only black. That's right. From me black boondockers to the stylish black-spray-painted tin-foil pork pie hat on me head. Jeez, Ox...I wouldda sworn =you'd= understand...Sad
Pages (2):    1 2