Pages (56):    1 52 53 54 55 56
madh0us3   01-22-2012, 05:24 PM
Jensen Ackles would be a good fit, but in my mind, he's in the same boat as Michael Hall. I look at one, I see Dexter. I look at the other, I see Dean Winchester. I can't really see any way around it in my head.. It's been, what 10+ years since X-Files and I still see Fox Mulder when I see David Duchovny, despite the 3 or 4 of his movies that I really enjoy and watch a lot.

I REALLY think that Jack should be played by an unknown actor. It kind of fits with the theme of the character.

Abe, however, in my mind, has Ken Davitian written all over him. I've already cast him in my mind, he's who I see when I imagine the RJ scenes in my head.
quikfix228   01-31-2012, 06:24 PM
john goodman or dan akroyd for abe. cameron diaz might make a good gia or maybe jessica alba with a cut and some bleach. im all for the unknown for jack. my dad always says matt damon, who would maybe do it pretty well, but i have my picture of jack in my head and cant make the connection. danny trejo is perfect for julio.
stacy.odell   02-10-2014, 06:10 PM
For some reason I always pictured Elias Koteas as Jack -- but he's way too old now. And for Abe? Judd Hirsch in a fatsuit.
LolaRennt   02-11-2014, 11:24 AM
Love Danny Trejo - he would be great for Julio.

I never thought about an actor being put in a fat suit - Judd Hirsch would definitely be a good Abe.

I like the idea of an as yet undiscovered actor playing Jack. Not sure about Nathan Fillion - I like him but he tends to have a lot of cheese in his acting. He seems to pick roles where that's appropriate, which is why it works for him. I'm not sure that his level of cheese is a good fit for Jack.

Why do I always do this to myself???
Lisa   02-11-2014, 03:52 PM
Nathan Fillion is too old to play Jack. He's like my age, and looks it, LOL.
dicko63   06-28-2014, 06:50 PM
Instead of a movie, why not a series like game of thrones, then you wouldn't have to lose big chunks of the story. Each book could be a season.
Pages (56):    1 52 53 54 55 56