Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6   
jmez87   07-07-2009, 11:08 AM
Im actually a huge fan of stevens work but besides that, when i first started with Wilson (the F ing man) i started with midnight mass. at the time i thougt Dan brown was the greatest author of all time until i then picked up the keep. they became tied at that point. then there was the day that i found the tomb. Wilson became my favorite author of ALL TIME. And now as i read black wind i realize that Wilson is an UBER author. I thought that i'd share that lol.

C.Jimenez
Silverfish   07-07-2009, 02:09 PM
Yes, yes he is.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-07-2009, 02:17 PM
jmez87 Wrote:Im actually a huge fan of stevens work but besides that, when i first started with Wilson (the F ing man) i started with midnight mass. at the time i thougt Dan brown was the greatest author of all time until i then picked up the keep. they became tied at that point. then there was the day that i found the tomb. Wilson became my favorite author of ALL TIME. And now as i read black wind i realize that Wilson is an UBER author. I thought that i'd share that lol.

Yup. Paul's pretty good, ain't he? One of these days he'll get to Nora Roberts' excellence. That's my hope, anyways.
Silverfish   07-07-2009, 02:21 PM
What an undeserved put down.

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-07-2009, 02:33 PM
Silverfish Wrote:What an undeserved put down.

Silverfish, it was not a put-down at all. A couple of years ago, a new soul sounded off on the board. Paul, kind gent that he is, responded. And the new soul asked, "Was that really Paul Wilson writing back??" And Paul said, "Who were you expecting? Nora Roberts, maybe?"

It's a running joke.
Silverfish   07-07-2009, 02:40 PM
Wow, really? Thanks for enlightening me. It's not like I was here when that happened or anything. /sarcasm

Oh, and kudos for you. You really seem to know how to direct a conversation away from the issue at hand.

Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-07-2009, 02:48 PM
Silverfish Wrote:Wow, really? Thanks for enlightening me. It's not like I was here when that happened or anything. /sarcasm

Oh, and kudos for you. You really seem to know how to direct a conversation away from the issue at hand.

What was the issue at hand, Silverfish?
KRW   07-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:What was the issue at hand, Silverfish?

Based upon the title of the thread.... I'm thinking it was about "Black Wind". But hey, based on just that, this thread "could" be about families leaving a Mexican food restaurant.:confused: Maybe that was "Back Draft"?:confused:
t4terrific   07-12-2009, 10:18 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:What was the issue at hand, Silverfish?
Didn't you know, "All threads must remain strictly and rigidly on topic. No Exceptions."
bones weep tedium   07-12-2009, 10:55 AM
t4terrific Wrote:Didn't you know, "All threads must remain strictly and rigidly on topic. No Exceptions."

:cryin:

The lost art of conversation.....Sad

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6