GeraldRice   06-30-2008, 10:09 AM
I should have known soon after putting the DVD in this was going to suck. I thought the DVD was either dirty or scratched because the thing wouldn't even load right, but when it finally made it to the title screen everything seemed to be in working order. The opening sequence was...well, dumb. It's a comic drawing of a man in silhouette sitting in front of a fortune teller being rotated, zoomed in on, etc., and much like the amount of the actual movie I could watch, a cheese grater for the eyes. The stories were completely uninspired, uncreative, poorly acted and poorly directed. Someone-must-have-been-related-to-or-screwing-someone-important-to-get-this-made bad. There is nothing reminiscent of either of its predecessors to facilitate using the title 'Creepshow'. A girl walks home from school just as her father is testing out some new remote that causes interdimensional travel and radiation poisoning and a scientist who is just mean for no reason, two serial killers that come to blows (which could have been interesting had they not handled everything after the premise wrong) and a dude with a talking radio (as if that's unique). I just couldn't watch anymore- my wife could have used it as evidence of spousal abuse in a divorce proceeding.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com