GeraldRice   06-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Oh my God. Get this IMMEDIATELY. As soon as this starts so do the laughs. It wasn't available for my Blockbuster queue but it was at my local corporeal store and I'd kinda been flirting with it off and on for about a month or two. Well worth the rent (especially considering I got it free).

Xander Crews is a billionaire playboy who really loves being his alter ego, Awesome X. He's got a flying headquarters, henchmen and one problem: he just killed the last major supervillain.

That's where Killface comes in. He wants to drive the Earth into the sun with his $20 billion dollar Annihilatrix but he's beset with his own problems. Mainly the Annihilatrix still isn't complete and he no longer has money for an advertising campaign (kind of need people cowering in fear before you can kill them). The best he can do is a postcard mailer that only reaches 10,000 people, one of whom, is Xander Crews. I won't go any further, but you won't be disappointed.

The animation is the same as you'd expect from the guys who brought you Sea Lab, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and if they wanted, the story would be easily ported into a movie.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-30-2008, 11:42 AM
GeraldRice Wrote:Oh my God. Get this IMMEDIATELY. As soon as this starts so do the laughs. It wasn't available for my Blockbuster queue but it was at my local corporeal store and I'd kinda been flirting with it off and on for about a month or two. Well worth the rent (especially considering I got it free).

Xander Crews is a billionaire playboy who really loves being his alter ego, Awesome X. He's got a flying headquarters, henchmen and one problem: he just killed the last major supervillain.

That's where Killface comes in. He wants to drive the Earth into the sun with his $20 billion dollar Annihilatrix but he's beset with his own problems. Mainly the Annihilatrix still isn't complete and he no longer has money for an advertising campaign (kind of need people cowering in fear before you can kill them). The best he can do is a postcard mailer that only reaches 10,000 people, one of whom, is Xander Crews. I won't go any further, but you won't be disappointed.

The animation is the same as you'd expect from the guys who brought you Sea Lab, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Space Ghost: Coast to Coast and if they wanted, the story would be easily ported into a movie.

I don't understand these guys with 20 billion bucks, Gerald. If I had that coin, my first move would be to order the World's Mightiest Pizza, and take things from there.
bones weep tedium   07-01-2008, 05:39 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I don't understand these guys with 20 billion bucks, Gerald. If I had that coin, my first move would be to order the World's Mightiest Pizza, and take things from there.

I'd have to order a chinese take-away, but I think other than that we're in agreement on this Blues Wink

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."