Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
phoenix rising   07-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Lysistrata Wrote:For you all gourmets, here is the traditional recipe of the tripes à la mode de Caen.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripes_%C3%...de_de_Caen

Don't forget it calls for 7 pounds of beef tripes (including the 4 stomachs), plus one halved foot.

Must cook for 15 hours, beware of the stench.

If you want to buy your neighbor's house for a song, do not hesitate.

Smells like the dog food plant near where I grew up I'm sure.
bones weep tedium   07-02-2008, 04:41 AM
Lysistrata Wrote:and hides, and bones... It would put the haggis to shame Confusedquigglemouth:

I have never hidden from a haggis in my life, and I don't intend to start now. :mad:

They're too tasty! Wink

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
phoenix rising   07-02-2008, 10:20 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:I have never hidden from a haggis in my life, and I don't intend to start now. :mad:

They're too tasty! Wink

Oh really, I didn't realize a haggis would give chase thus needing to be hidden from.......
bones weep tedium   07-02-2008, 10:46 AM
phoenix rising Wrote:Oh really, I didn't realize a haggis would give chase thus needing to be hidden from.......

Never underestimate a haggis, phoenix.

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
phoenix rising   07-02-2008, 10:53 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Never underestimate a haggis, phoenix.

I shall keep that in mind......
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4