Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
cobalt   06-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Legion Wrote:I guess neither of you can handle the extreme stuff. The Manly stuff. The stuff that grows hairs on your chest just thinking about it.

That's right. I'm talkin' bout Cherry Flavored Jello

You're funny too....just not enough though. Besides Jello is made of gelatin....source of said gelatin....horse hooves. Blech! Confusedkep:

EWMAN
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-30-2008, 11:43 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:You're funny too....just not enough though. Besides Jello is made of gelatin....source of said gelatin....horse hooves. Blech! Confusedkep:

Guess I'm spoiled, little cobalt. After a nice horsemeat pie, I like nothing better than gelatin. Venus flytrap flavor is my delight.
webby   07-01-2008, 12:45 AM
[Image: bighappy3.gif]
Good one, Mike.

bones weep tedium Wrote:Pull the other one; it has bells on it. Rolleyes

I love this response. Must remember for future use... Big Grin

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lysistrata   07-01-2008, 02:30 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:You're funny too....just not enough though. Besides Jello is made of gelatin....source of said gelatin....horse hooves. Blech! Confusedkep:

and hides, and bones... It would put the haggis to shame Confusedquigglemouth:

Trying to be nice
phoenix rising   07-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Jello is the food of the gods!!!! Why I bet you a nickle that even the Viking deities eat green jello!!!!
cobalt   07-01-2008, 05:01 PM
Food made of questionable origins? Ah....no....thank you.

EWMAN
phoenix rising   07-01-2008, 05:26 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Food made of questionable origins? Ah....no....thank you.

So, no mountain oysters for you then? Or....just about any oriental food.....I think making it a point not to eat anything you can not pronounce may be a wise move Big Grin
cobalt   07-01-2008, 05:32 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:So, no mountain oysters for you then? Or....just about any oriental food.....I think making it a point not to eat anything you can not pronounce may be a wise move Big Grin

That is so true. I can't even abide honey......bee barf!

I won't eat Chinese food either.

EWMAN
phoenix rising   07-01-2008, 05:46 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:That is so true. I can't even abide honey......bee barf!

I won't eat Chinese food either.

Yeah, I love chinese food personally, but I never ask what is in it. same with other oriental fair. If it is sushi rolls, don't tell me, if I like it don't ruin it for me. I had that sort of experience with Thai food, great stuff, until informed it contained things I was not expecting.
Lysistrata   07-01-2008, 07:00 PM
For you all gourmets, here is the traditional recipe of the tripes à la mode de Caen.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tripes_%C3%...de_de_Caen

Don't forget it calls for 7 pounds of beef tripes (including the 4 stomachs), plus one halved foot.

Must cook for 15 hours, beware of the stench.

If you want to buy your neighbor's house for a song, do not hesitate.

Trying to be nice
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4