Pages (2):    1 2
bones weep tedium   07-01-2008, 05:38 AM
I watched about half of this the other day, and I thought it was pretty good.

But I had read so much about how faithfulit was to the comcis/tv series I was surprised that no one had mentioned how it was almost exactly like a Bourne movie. But with monsters Big Grin

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Kenji   08-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Today I saw The Incredible Hulk, and now I can say "THIS IS EXACTLY THE INCREDIBLE HULK!" I dislike Ang Lee's Hulk. Why? Because I couldn't see Eric Bana as scientist/Bruce Banner. And I disliked cartoonish divided screen when Bruce change to Hulk.

But I like this new one, because Edward Norton's Bruce Banner is perfect. Also Hulk's massive muscle was awesome and better than first one. Felt very heavy.

I've never read comics of Hulk, so I don't know Tim Roth who played monster. He has a name?

* * * Spoiler * * *

[SPOILER]Robert Downey Jr.! That ending scene was cool! I can't wait Iron Man![/SPOILER]
Mick C.   08-02-2008, 11:41 AM
Kenji, Tim Roth turned into the Abomination.

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
Kenji   08-02-2008, 11:44 AM
Mick C. Wrote:Kenji, Tim Roth turned into the Abomination.

His name is Abomination...? Hmm, interesting. Nobody mentioned that name in the movie.

Anyway, thank you Mick. Smile
Pages (2):    1 2