Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
Kenji   08-02-2008, 05:57 AM
colburn0004 Wrote:Anyways am I the only one who still thinks Two-face is alive? I strongly believe he didn't fall from a high enough place to kill him, and it would just make more sence that they would say hes dead and hide him away in arkham then have to explain what he had done and who he had become. Plus i'm pretty sure I heard that they had plans for a third movie where the joker would return but they don't want to recast the role so they were going to make it a more two face central movie.

CENTER][SIZE="3"]* * * * * Spoiler * * * * *[/SIZE][/align]

I agree. I think Two-Face is alive. [SPOILER]Because Batman took the guilt upon himself instead of Dent, so he ran away. If Dent died, Batman doesn't need to run away. I think Two-Face will be back in next movie. [/SPOILER]
law dawg   08-02-2008, 01:49 PM
Kenji Wrote:CENTER][SIZE="3"]* * * * * Spoiler * * * * *[/SIZE][/align]

I agree. I think Two-Face is alive. [SPOILER]Because Batman took the guilt upon himself instead of Dent, so he ran away. If Dent died, Batman doesn't need to run away. I think Two-Face will be back in next movie. [/SPOILER]
Agreed. I told my wife the same thing, as well as my mom (who was fuzzy with Batman lore). He is too important of a villain, and far too tough, to be written off so easily.

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4