Legion   06-09-2008, 11:54 AM
If you cant tell from previous posts I am a book fiend, and The FPW books are like crack for me. I cannot wait for the book to come out ( doe anybody know the release date?) and was hoping somebody might like to sell me their copy once through reading it.

Take comfort in knowing that I will still be buying a copy of the normal edition in the stores when its released as I would feel wronng doing otherwise.

Anybody?

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Legion Wrote:If you cant tell from previous posts I am a book fiend, and The FPW books are like crack for me. I cannot wait for the book to come out ( doe anybody know the release date?) and was hoping somebody might like to sell me their copy once through reading it.

Take comfort in knowing that I will still be buying a copy of the normal edition in the stores when its released as I would feel wronng doing otherwise.

Anybody?

Legion, I'd be very surprised if any of the gang would imagine parting with their first edition BY THE SWORD. But you can get your very own! Yes, you can! Just google bn.com and behold a world of wonder! Our associated booksellers offer ARCs. Yes, they do!
This post was last modified: 06-09-2008, 12:06 PM by Bluesman Mike Lindner.
Legion   06-09-2008, 12:36 PM
well, hell. i worked at a borders years ago and they were kept under lock and key.

thanks man!

Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-09-2008, 12:39 PM
Legion Wrote:well, hell. i worked at a borders years ago and they were kept under lock and key.

thanks man!
Well, Legion, just so you're not kept in suspense, I'll clue you in to the ending:

Bad news on every wavelength. And a hard rain's gonna fall.
Legion   06-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Poor guy never catches a break.

Ya know, jack oughta get a break once in a while. Like why not have a book called RJ Goes Fishing. And No, it cannot be at a small New England Town Called Innsmouth.

Bluesman Mike Lindner   06-09-2008, 12:55 PM
Legion Wrote:Poor guy never catches a break.

Ya know, jack oughta get a break once in a while. Like why not have a book called RJ Goes Fishing. And No, it cannot be at a small New England Town Called Innsmouth.

Oh, I don't know. Think it might be cooler than Hollywood if Paul were to commission an artist to decorate the next Jack novel with his or her idea of one of Gia's paintings. Inspired by the little family's trip to Innsmouth.
Miskatonic & Gin   06-19-2008, 12:19 AM
Legion Wrote:Poor guy never catches a break.

Why not? They have a fine scholastic institution, a great football program and lots of tentacled school spirit!

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink