Pages (9): 1 2 3 4 5 9   
Archangel78   05-21-2008, 03:40 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to check to see if anyone has received a copy of By the Sword yet? I am a long time Repairman Jack fan and a short time lurker on this board. I thought I saw a post by fpw about it being shipping out last Friday. Just wondering if anyone had any news.

Thanks!
Scott Miller   05-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Archangel78 Wrote:Hi all,

Just wanted to check to see if anyone has received a copy of By the Sword yet? I am a long time Repairman Jack fan and a short time lurker on this board. I thought I saw a post by fpw about it being shipping out last Friday. Just wondering if anyone had any news.

Thanks!

[SIZE="7"]
WELCOME
[/SIZE]

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
cobalt   05-21-2008, 03:59 PM
Hi there and welcome. I have not gotten my copy as of yet, but I'm at work now. I hope to find my copy in the mail from today.

EWMAN
Wapitikev   05-21-2008, 04:13 PM
[SIZE="6"]Salutations, Arc, and wecome! [/SIZE] You'll have fun here (just stay away from vote exhortations).

My copy hasn't shipped from Amazon.ca yet...they won't even give me an estimated delivery date.

The stuff I put with for free shipping. Sheesh!

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Archangel78   05-21-2008, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the welcome all, it's greatly appreciated! I will be checking my mailbox when I get off work (With fingers crossed).
Alvin Fox   05-21-2008, 08:50 PM
I still haven't gotten mine. I've been putting off reading anything since last week. Now I even have the new Chuck Palahniuk and Dean Koontz sitting on my shelf. But nothing until By the Sword. Maybe some FPW short stories.
Sean Baron   05-21-2008, 09:16 PM

Thanks!

According to Barry Hoffman at Gauntlet, this was supposed to ship from the printer to Gauntlet by the 16th and arrive by the 21st. Even if they did arrive on time, I think the earliest anyone will see their copy will be the 24th, more likely the 27th.
fpw   05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Sean Baron Wrote:According to Barry Hoffman at Gauntlet, this was supposed to ship from the printer to Gauntlet by the 16th and arrive by the 21st. Even if they did arrive on time, I think the earliest anyone will see their copy will be the 24th, more likely the 27th.

[SIZE="3"]Early in the month he told me he was expecting them by the 16th and would start shipping immediately. I received my author copies (direct from the printer) last week.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Archangel78   05-22-2008, 08:34 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Early in the month he told me he was expecting them by the 16th and would start shipping immediately. I received my author copies (direct from the printer) last week.[/SIZE]

So probably any day now. Also I would like to add that it is really cool that you Mr. fpw read and respond on your message boards. You don't find that happening all that often at all.

Thanks for the replies all!
WGB   05-23-2008, 09:30 AM

Thanks!

Welcome to the Board!
Pages (9): 1 2 3 4 5 9