Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8   
Libby   05-02-2008, 08:23 PM
I too am making mistaks all over today. I went to french instead of english! They are two periods apart.Big Grin

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
christie   05-02-2008, 08:33 PM
lol ya I kind of made that mistake today I didn't go to school lol I'd already finished homework ...so I want to a little forest and sat there all day it was really calming, whoo whoo 2 months of school left and then i''m out of high school!
SPOILER

I think Jack must be the allies because he talked through that girl...what was her name....................I can't remember but she's the "allies eye", now if Jack was with the otherness then why would the ally listen to jack and bring back Gia and Vicky, that wouldn't make much sense, also wouldn't the ladies(with dogs) warn Jack that he was being used by the Otherness, cause they tell him hes the next warrior right(or do they.....hmmmm I think they do I finished reading the book along time ago and can't remember but I know at least they don't deny it?

but it in some twist of fate jack was the one maybe Rasalem would be co-conspirator, but I would find it highly unlikely that the otherness would ever accept Jack since hes been killing all of its offspring
This post was last modified: 05-02-2008, 08:39 PM by christie.
Libby   05-02-2008, 08:38 PM
christie Wrote:lol ya I kind of made that mistake today I didn't go to school lol I'd already finished homework ...so I want to a little forest and sat there all day it was really calming, whoo whoo 2 months of school left and then i''m out of high school!
SPOILER

I think Jack must be the allies because he talked through that girl...what was her name....................I can't remember but she's the "allies eye", now if Jack was with the otherness then why would the ally listen to jack and bring back Gia and Vicky, that wouldn't make much sense, also wouldn't the ladies(with dogs) warn Jack that he was being used by the Otherness, cause they tell him hes the next warrior right(or do they.....hmmmm I think they do I finished reading the book along time ago and can't remember but I know at least they don't deny it?

Yeah, at least the ally thinks that Jack works for it. I think that he will represent the Ladies with dogs, and be their chamion. He is the good guy, knock 'em dead!!!Big Grin

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
christie   05-03-2008, 12:02 AM
Ya,i agree! hes kinda lucky in that sense that the ladies and the allies purposes coincide, or else he might be having to do something for the ally that he didn't want to do(since the ally kinda forced Jack to be on his side with the whole Gia/Vicky thing) I agree I wish he could dump the ally but then he'd be in for it big time!

You know what I was wondering is that since he said he'd work for the ally in his little spiel(don't hurt G/V I'll be the warrior),does that mean once the old warrior dies jack will live on until the ally is done with him, cause then he would have to watch gia and vicky grow old and die, and that would be aweful!

i love the ladies and the dogs, im a big annimal person sooooo i loe animals in books
This post was last modified: 05-03-2008, 12:07 AM by christie.
Libby   05-03-2008, 10:34 AM
christie Wrote:You know what I was wondering is that since he said he'd work for the ally in his little spiel(don't hurt G/V I'll be the warrior),does that mean once the old warrior dies jack will live on until the ally is done with him, cause then he would have to watch gia and vicky grow old and die, and that would be aweful!

i love the ladies and the dogs, im a big annimal person sooooo i loe animals in books

Gia and Vicky might live on, too, because he said that if he looses them he dies too. The Ally knew he meant it, so may have decided to let Jack Gia and Vicks live on...

christie   05-03-2008, 08:16 PM
Ya I was thinking that too, but then wuold they want to live forever?I know I wouldn't
Libby   05-04-2008, 01:31 AM
christie Wrote:Ya I was thinking that too, but then wuold they want to live forever?I know I wouldn't

If the Ally wants them to live forever, they will. What Gia and Vicky want have nothing to do with it.

christie   05-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Ya thats true, but I hope they don't live forever, or for many centuries that would be no fun at all, who knows maybe he'll get out of it!
Libby   05-04-2008, 09:25 AM
christie Wrote:Ya thats true, but I hope they don't live forever, or for many centuries that would be no fun at all, who knows maybe he'll get out of it!

Nightworld is the last conflict. If Jack and Glaeken manage to kill Rasalom, then the Ally won't need Jack anymore, and will let him, Gia and Vicky all age together. Night world takes place about 1 year from the current RJ book. If you do not age for a year, it would not be very noticable, and Vicky not growing could be because the coma.
This post was last modified: 05-04-2008, 09:28 AM by Libby.

JohnDRobinson   05-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Libby Wrote:LOL noSmile. Maybe it is 7 because 7 and 3 are magic numbers. Oh, and in the basement, the otherness stopped the familiar from killing Jack because it wanted to take care of him itself. And I think that Jack is the is more of the side of the ladies with dogs.Smile

I agree with that. It's pretty obvious that Jack is an unwilling recruit and it shows that your actions have an impact on your destiny.
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 6 8