Pages (22):    1 14 15 16 17 18 22   
Maggers   05-29-2008, 10:25 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Today--tonight, actually--Thursday, May 29th, from 9 PM (EST) to 11 PM.

And if you're interested in seeing an enhanced version of the last episode, which is the first hour of the three hour finale, it airs at 8:00 PM tonight. They are supposedly showing additional footage in that episode.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   05-29-2008, 09:10 PM
One thing that I caught before but forgot to mention from last week's episode: At the very beginning, when discussing the sat phone that was dropped, Sun suggests that they use the phone to call. Daniel takes the phone, and rather than trying to call, he immediately sets the phone to "monitor only" (or "listen only"). He instinctively knows not to broadcast anything that might give them away. Why?

When Jack and Kate run into Myles and Sawyer in the jungle, wouldn't J&K be suspicious of Myles? They seem to totally disregard him.

And we now know who the other THREE people were who (according to The Story) survived the crash but later died on the island: [spoiler]Boone, Libby, and Charlie.[/spoiler]
This post was last modified: 05-29-2008, 09:26 PM by jimbow8.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Aprilis   05-29-2008, 10:40 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:And we now know who the other THREE people were who (according to The Story) survived the crash but later died on the island: [spoiler]Boone, Libby, and Charlie.[/spoiler]

Really? cause I totally missed that being revealed.

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
jimbow8   05-29-2008, 10:49 PM
Aprilis Wrote:Really? cause I totally missed that being revealed.

It was a little extra bit that they added to the replay of last week's episode - during the press conference.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
Aprilis   05-29-2008, 11:50 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:It was a little extra bit that they added to the replay of last week's episode - during the press conference.

I couldnt watch it because my mom called. And my dvr wont record a show once its started. Sad

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Maggers   05-29-2008, 11:50 PM
So much for my volcano theory. That was blown out of the water, you should pardon the pun. Big Grin

I should know better, I will NEVER be able to outguess those wily writers.

OK, so the question remains...who the HELL is in that coffin? Now I'm beginning to think it's Ben again, going by another name. Jeremy something.

More later...

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   05-29-2008, 11:55 PM
Maggers Wrote:OK, so the question remains...who the HELL is in that coffin?
You're about to find out

Maggers   05-30-2008, 12:04 AM
jimbow8 Wrote:You're about to find out

Again I say, why do I keep trying to GUESS!! Somewhere over the past year I thought Locke might be in that coffin, but I changed my mind so many times to Locke-Ben-Michael that I can't pretend that I had any real idea.

Great finale. I have to watch it again, and again.

I loved that Walt visited Hurley. Great scene. Isn't it amazing how fast teenage boys grow.

When does the series start up again?

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Maggers   05-30-2008, 12:09 AM
Maggers Wrote:I think those left behind on the Island are there under some sort of duress or in some sort of discomfort or disability. Perhaps that is why Charlie keep visiting Hurley telling Hurley that "they need your help."

Well, at least that is a tiny part of the story that I might have guessed correctly. But it's not such a great mystery when Charlie keeps telling Hurley "they need your help."

OOooh! How about Hurley's chess game with the invisible Mr. Eko? :crazy:

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

jimbow8   05-30-2008, 12:10 AM
Maggers Wrote:Again I say, why do I keep trying to GUESS!! Somewhere over the past year I thought Locke might be in that coffin, but I changed my mind so many times to Locke-Ben-Michael that I can't pretend that I had any real idea.
During the entire two hours, I had convinced myself that it was Ben.
Quote:Great finale. I have to watch it again, and again.

... and again .... and again .... and again .... Big Grin
Quote:I loved that Walt visited Hurley. Great scene. Isn't it amazing how fast teenage boys grow.
Remember that by the time Walt visits Hurley, it might be up to three years later.....
Quote:When does the series start up again?

No idea. Let's just hope that there isn't a SAG strike like they've been talking about. Or that if they have a strike, they do it soon and get it settled quickly.
Maggers Wrote:OOooh! How about Hurley's chess game with the invisible Mr. Eko? :crazy:
Yeah, I wonder if he saw Eko, or if he was just playing chess against an imaginary foe. It would ROCK if Eko came back, though.
This post was last modified: 05-30-2008, 12:15 AM by jimbow8.

Pages (22):    1 14 15 16 17 18 22