Pages (2):    1 2
fpw   08-09-2004, 11:53 PM
Good pickup: Yeah, Ba was in the Pacer.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
KRW   08-10-2004, 02:08 AM
fpw Wrote:Good pickup: Yeah, Ba was in the Pacer.

Thanks for the conformation FPW, I also was the one who caught that
a.k.a. Snake (Deep as the Marrow) was in Legacies! I love the world you created through your books!

Just a thought; I know every one would like to see a return of Scar Lip!
I'm no exception, but what if Scar Lip moved further north than the Pine Barrens, and came across an old one armed hermit who had lost his arm in a war, and one night when this hermit was camping out and had his campfire going, he heard from the darkness Kaka jiiiiiiiii! Just a thought, but I'll let you stick to the writing, and I'll stick to building!

KRW
KRW   08-10-2004, 02:19 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:No two ways about it, a great scene. But I wonder--is Jack-on-Bezerk the =real= Jack? The one he keeps so tightly under control?

No, later after his rampage, Jack starts perculating his own vintage of rage,
and I quote "Fresh rage started percolating through him-not Berzerk fueled,
his own vintage, the dark stuff he kept bottled in his mental cellars."

KRW
Mycroft   08-10-2004, 01:57 PM
Didn't Dr. Bulmer drive an AMC AWD Eagle, disparagingly referred to byhis wife as a Beagle?
Ken Valentine   08-10-2004, 07:49 PM
Mycroft Wrote:Didn't Dr. Bulmer drive an AMC AWD Eagle, disparagingly referred to byhis wife as a Beagle?

Sounds familiar now that you mention it. As I said, I'm going to have to read it again.

Ken V.
fpw   08-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Mycroft Wrote:Didn't Dr. Bulmer drive an AMC AWD Eagle, disparagingly referred to byhis wife as a Beagle?

Yes. I updated that to a Subaru Outback for the Borderlands edition.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (2):    1 2