Pages (2):    1 2
bones weep tedium   04-23-2008, 05:01 AM
What are we talking about? Is this Aryans and Absinthe thing a FPW short story? Is it in The Barrens and Others (that I havent read yet)?

:confused:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Wapitikev   04-23-2008, 07:29 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:What are we talking about? Is this Aryans and Absinthe thing a FPW short story? Is it in The Barrens and Others (that I havent read yet)?

:confused:

Aryans and Absinthe, a short story found in the collection Revelations, was recently listed by FPW as a story that pretains to and ties into his [SIZE="1"]SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD[/SIZE] in the Works Section of his web-site.

So, it has Otherness related elements.

The collection (Revelations)was organized by Clive Barker and "A&A" is the only FPW story in it. Check for it at your local library.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 04-23-2008, 07:33 AM by Wapitikev.

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Dave   04-23-2008, 10:00 AM
Wapitikev Wrote:Aryans and Absinthe, a short story found in the collection Revelations, was recently listed by FPW as a story that pretains to and ties into his [SIZE="1"]SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD[/SIZE] in the Works Section of his web-site.
FYI Bones, 'Revelations' was published as 'Millennium' here in the UK.

I have a copy I can send to you if you'd like. Just PM your address.

Cheers

Dave
Pages (2):    1 2