Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Wapitikev   04-15-2008, 07:09 PM
Well...you knew it was coming...especially if you've read the Remake thread.

Movies that, in your opinion, should get a sequel.

To start us off:

Big Trouble in Little China - My other favourite Jack

Serenity - Bring back Nathan Fillion and the Firefly gang (and find a way to bring Wash back!)

Return of the Jedi - Episodes 7-9 - ONLY if Lucas is not involved...Spielberg, on the other hand...

Let the "no sequel is a good sequel" complaining, commence.

Heh.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
NickelobLight   04-15-2008, 09:55 PM
Boondock Saints?

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]
Paperchaser   04-15-2008, 10:24 PM
I heard rumor that they were remaking boondock saints and calling it all saints day.....as I mentioned, purely rumor
Wapitikev   04-15-2008, 10:27 PM
NickelobLight Wrote:Boondock Saints?

I am so going to that sequel!!!

I haven't seen Steve Zahn in anything lately...either Sahara, Saving Silverman, or Joy-Ride are due for a sequel.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 04-15-2008, 10:35 PM by Wapitikev.

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
Wapitikev   04-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Paperchaser Wrote:I heard rumor that they were remaking boondock saints and calling it all saints day.....as I mentioned, purely rumor

IMDB (discussion board for Saints) says that All Saints Day is the rumoured sequel with the original cast (sans Willem Defoe). Hope it is worthy. Good eye, Paperchaser.

-Wapitikev
This post was last modified: 04-16-2008, 01:04 AM by Wapitikev.

Scott Hajek   04-16-2008, 02:17 PM
In addition to the three great ideas that started this thread:
Rocketeer
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Tron

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Scott Miller   04-16-2008, 05:15 PM
How about Close Encounters of the Third Kind. In this one, something happens.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   04-16-2008, 05:21 PM
The Last Starfighter 2:Return of Alex

Relic2:Reliquary(Agent Pendergust, please!)

The Coffin Dancer (sequel from "The Bone Collector". But no Angelina Jolie!!!)
GunslingerAW   04-16-2008, 07:54 PM
Anything with the Firefly gang. Boondock Saints sequel. Another Predator movie without the Aliens. Another Silent Hill movie. I liked the first one I may be alone in this.
NickelobLight   04-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Silent Hill wasn't bad. I'd never played the games though, so it would have been harder to disappoint me.

I'd heard the rumor about Boondock Saints 2 years ago. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'd like to see a sequel to Shooter. You remember, the movie with Mark Wahlberg. It was an adaptation of a book by Stephen Hunter called Point of Impact. The Bob Lee Swagger books are just incredibly awesome, and I think Shooter was a pretty good adaptation of Point of Impact. If they were going to follow it faithfully, they would have had to make it a period piece set in the early 90s. That would have been stupid, but the updating of it didn't take away from the story. However, there are a couple more Bob Lee Swagger books, and a couple books about his father, Earl.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. -H.L. Mencken

Let not thy will roar when thy power can but whisper. -Dr. Thomas Fuller (1654-1734), Gnomologia, 1732

[Image: dfb17bf94b00b1e2eb_5.jpg] [Image: s_logo_tampa.gif]
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4