Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-02-2004, 11:19 AM
While rereading the CRISSCROSS Outline, it struck me that "Noomri" is an anagram for "Moroni." Was that intentional, or a wonderful accident? (For any of the gang reading this and wondering what the hell I'm talking about, "Moroni," in the LDS faith, was the angel who lead Joseph Smith to the tablets that became THE BOOK OF MORMON.)
fpw   08-02-2004, 10:07 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:While rereading the CRISSCROSS Outline, it struck me that "Noomri" is an anagram for "Moroni." Was that intentional, or a wonderful accident?

Jesus, Mike, obviously the brown acid didn't cook all your neurons. Good catch. And not an accident at all.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-08-2004, 08:44 PM
fpw Wrote:Jesus, Mike, obviously the brown acid didn't cook all your neurons. Good catch. And not an accident at all.

Thank you, Paul. I'll let my parole officer know what you said. He'll be so proud! Wink