mkmfpwfan   02-27-2008, 07:10 PM
I now know why Tom Cruise or John Travoltra are not FPW fans,lol. I could just imagine them reading the series up until this book and liking it. Then Wham!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Holy XENU hes attacking SCIENTOLOGY!!!!! It is a safe bet that FPW is not on the SCIENTOLOGIST'S Christmas card list lol Straight to the In Seasonlist -------Big GrinMark
Kenji   02-28-2008, 09:05 AM
mkmfpwfan Wrote:I now know why Tom Cruise or John Travoltra are not FPW fans,lol. I could just imagine them reading the series up until this book and liking it. Then Wham!!!!!!! OMG!!!!! Holy XENU hes attacking SCIENTOLOGY!!!!! It is a safe bet that FPW is not on the SCIENTOLOGIST'S Christmas card list lol Straight to the In Seasonlist -------Big GrinMark

Scientlogist celebrate Christmas?! Big Grin
bones weep tedium   02-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Kenji Wrote:Scientlogist celebrate Christmas?! Big Grin

Scientologists celebrate anything that honours cold, hard cash Wink

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Fenian1916   02-28-2008, 01:07 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:Scientologists celebrate anything that honours cold, hard cash Wink
That sums them up perfectly. If you ever go to Clearwater you can see them prowling the streets in thier blue suits.

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
mkmfpwfan   02-28-2008, 03:58 PM
I'm a long time Phillies fan and they do their spring training down in Clearwater. I wonder if they have a Scientology night at Bright House field. ---Mark
Fenian1916   02-29-2008, 10:14 AM
Phillies are just pure evil. The Mets on the other hand are glouriously amazing Big Grin

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
mkmfpwfan   02-29-2008, 10:22 AM
Lol Fenien we are going to have to start a baseball thing in here------Mark
Fenian1916   02-29-2008, 11:05 AM
Let's do it

Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]