Pages (2): 1 2   
phoenix rising   02-23-2008, 03:27 PM
I'm trying to remember the name of a movie, unfortunately I can't remember any of the actors, or the actual plot....just a scene......it is a horror movie from the 80's I believe...If anyone is fairly familiar with horror movies, especilly rather grade be movies, and is willing to attempt to help figure out the title I'd appreciate it.
RichE   02-23-2008, 04:07 PM
Give me the scene
phoenix rising   02-23-2008, 04:13 PM
A man died in the attic....and a woman cuts herself, the blood soaks into the floor and the dead guy absorbs it starting to "bring him back", she is scared, he "reassures her" and she starts seducing men and killing them to "feed" him.
Noelie   02-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Hellraiser?

How many vikings does it take to change a light bulb?

None. The light from the burning monastery is more than sufficient.

May the Norse be with you.

EWMAN, Jr.
RichE   02-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Thats it. From Clive Barker...."IIISSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!"
phoenix rising   02-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Which one? there were so many! Hellraiser......I thought it was and then I thought the Gate, House, House 2......
Miskatonic & Gin   02-23-2008, 07:27 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:Which one? there were so many! Hellraiser......I thought it was and then I thought the Gate, House, House 2......

That's the first Hellraiser. That movie gave me nightmares for weeks. Sort of like reading "Reprisal".

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
RichE   02-23-2008, 07:28 PM
1st One. I have it on laserdisc. Watched it once-that was enough! Don't like gorey movies-Brrrr!!!!!!!
RichE   02-23-2008, 07:29 PM
Check out the Korean movie "THE HOST". I reminds me of "CLOVERFIELD" in some ways!
phoenix rising   02-23-2008, 07:43 PM
RichE Wrote:1st One. I have it on laserdisc. Watched it once-that was enough! Don't like gorey movies-Brrrr!!!!!!!

The first? Okay thanks!! I love gorey movies, but of all the evil characters, in cinematic history, very few are as articulate and interesting as Pinhead.Big Grin
Pages (2): 1 2