Pages (3):    1 2 3
cobalt   01-23-2008, 03:34 PM
BK Akitas Wrote:so I hear the Westboro Baptists are coming out to protest his funeral. had a big press release about how god hates faggots.

sick. just sick.

can't we dress a couple of their cousins up in miniskirts and detour them?

hey WBC- tell ya what. when your God shows up to bitch about it, we'll call. OK?

you know what, I'm giving these creep their own thread on Off Topic. If the Queens so choose to kill it, I am but their humble servant. Until them I say it's worth discussion. See you there.

I'll have to wait till I get home to read up on this as ACCESS IS DENIED at work. But if I think I'm reading this correctly, the hate monger is rising it's ugly head........again.

EWMAN
ccosborne3   01-23-2008, 06:48 PM
mkmfpwfan Wrote:Wow no brokeback mountain sequel. Not that I saw the first. From what I hear it was drug related. If so I find it real hard to form any symphathy-----Mark

I've seen a couple of clips from the film and was very impressed with his acting ability. It took a lot of balls to accept a role like that one. I haven't seen most of his films but was always surprised with the wide range of roles he accepted.

I choose to remember him as Mel Gibson's son in The Patriot.
Ken Valentine   01-23-2008, 09:56 PM
ccosborne3 Wrote:I choose to remember him as Mel Gibson's son in The Patriot.

That's how I remember him as well -- that and as Harry Faversham in THE FOUR FEATHERS, a terrible remake, but that wasn't his fault.

Ken V.
Silverfish   01-23-2008, 11:42 PM
I'll remember him in A Knight's Tale, which I really enjoyed. I had it in the back of my head to pick up a copy from the cheapy bins, but now the shelves will be picked clean of his movies, I suppose.
Sad

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
mkmfpwfan   01-24-2008, 09:58 AM
I'm hearing on the radio that Jack Nicholson warned Heath about the Ambien that was one of his prescriptions. Sometime back Jack was on the stuff and he nearly drove off of a cliff. It's going to take up to 10 days to find out exactly what had happened. The initial autopsy was inconclusive. I hope that his family sues the hell out of the Phelps' if they protest his funeral.----Mark
Sigokat   01-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Yawn

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Tony H   01-24-2008, 04:31 PM
sigokat Wrote:Yawn

Your Ambien must be working.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
bones weep tedium   01-24-2008, 05:47 PM
AsMoral Wrote:Your Ambien must be working.

Big Grin

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Pages (3):    1 2 3