Pages (2):    1 2
Sigokat   10-20-2008, 03:08 AM
I watched this on a plane when I was returning from R&R leave.

Perhaps it was because I was watching it on a plane, but I found myself extremely bored with the movie. I actually stopped watching during the end because I got bored and that damn thing wouldn't END!!!

I'm also not a big Samuel L. Jackson fan, so that kind of turned me off as well. Perhaps I will watch it on DVD or something, but honestly I can barely remember much of the movie...that's how unimpressed I was.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
bones weep tedium   10-20-2008, 07:08 AM
Snap - I stopped watching about 3/4s of the way through.

I think they wasted a really good idea, and the Jumper concept could have been much more interesting if they'd spent a while developing it a little further.

And that bloody Anakin Skywalker fella needs a slap. :mad: I've met planks of wood with more charisma than him Big Grin

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Pages (2):    1 2