Pages (3):    1 2 3
The Mad American   01-19-2008, 08:02 PM
Sam Wrote:My buddies and I decided to have a "bad beer and bad movies" night many years ago. (The beer won that contest - Cook's Beer and Schlitz Ice were just 2 of the 6 brands that I remember. Every sip caused the Brad Pitt freak-out in Se7en.) Anyway, we found a movie called "The Abomination (1986)" that is still in my opinion the absolute worst movie I've ever seen. Everything about the movie is so bad you can't stop watching it.

Ah yeah, ski resort, bad bigfoot/yeti on a killing spree. How can that not scream Best Picture worthy. I loved that movie when I saw it as a kid but watched it again recently and wow is it bad.

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Sam   01-19-2008, 08:55 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Ah yeah, ski resort, bad bigfoot/yeti on a killing spree. How can that not scream Best Picture worthy. I loved that movie when I saw it as a kid but watched it again recently and wow is it bad.

I believe you're thinking of "Snowbeast." Yeah, scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I haven't seen it since but I've never forgotten it. I'll have to hunt it down for laughs.

The movie I was talking about is very obscure and might not even be available in a format other than it's one time VHS release. I can't imagine it being reproduced for any reason.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090582/

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
The Mad American   01-21-2008, 12:16 AM
Sam Wrote:I believe you're thinking of "Snowbeast." Yeah, scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. I haven't seen it since but I've never forgotten it. I'll have to hunt it down for laughs.

The movie I was talking about is very obscure and might not even be available in a format other than it's one time VHS release. I can't imagine it being reproduced for any reason.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090582/

Oh crap yeah thats right, "Snowbeast" was what I was thinking of. Looked at the link for "The Abomination" and I have seen that too, forgot about that one. Wow maybe I blocked it out of my memory.Big Grin

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Pages (3):    1 2 3