Pages (3):    1 2 3   
The Mad American   01-07-2008, 12:12 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:By far my favorite fight scene of all time is in Bad Boys when Sean Penn uses a pillow case for something besides sleeping-cinema magic.

Whats he doing with all those cans of soda? Oh.....

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

Scott Miller   01-07-2008, 05:27 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Whats he doing with all those cans of soda? Oh.....

Precisely my question when he started purchasing them. I had no idea what he was planning and the results were better than anything I could've possibly dreamt up. I think I may be rewatching it here in the next couple of days.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-07-2008, 08:18 PM
GeraldRice Wrote:I don't mean fight scenes, but when the other guy just got his @$$ handed to him in a movie. Like Terminator 2 when they rescue Sarah and the one guy went face first into a wall and he made that thick "smack" sound.

Hm, also Rob Roy at the end. Okay, he was losing the entire fight until he grabs Tim Roth's sword and just slashes him almost in half.

The first, best ROCKY--Rocky is throwing wild right hooks (he was a lefty, remember) and Apollo Creed is dancing around, looking pretty, performing for the crowd, not giving his opponent any respect.

And one of those wild hooks connects...

I saw the flick four times when it came out, every time to a packed theater. And every time, the audience came out of their seats and roared when Apollo hit the canvas.

Not a real beat-down. but a fine film moment.
Scott Miller   01-08-2008, 10:56 PM
I can't believe it took me so long to come up with this one(not to mention everybody else), but Ash getting pummeled by his own hand is probably the funniest beat down ever.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
law dawg   01-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Best. Beat. Down. Scene. Ever.

Way of the Gun, first two and a half minutes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9fbIFMAIrQ

NOT SAFE FOR WORK! POTTY LANGUAGE!

It's an 88 magnum. It shoots through schools.
Sam   01-09-2008, 06:28 PM
Forrest Gump - When Jenny gets slapped at the Black Panther party.

GoodFellas - Ray Liota pistol-whips Lorraine Bracco's neighbor.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
jacobm   01-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon when he runs roughshod through the bad guys secret underground base...
IrishKKC   01-10-2008, 07:59 PM
Edward Norton against Jared Leto in fight club
GeraldRice   01-11-2008, 02:19 PM
In Near Dark when the vampires go into the bar. Especially when Bill Paxton grabs the one guy and say something like, "You know what I told your mama? Shhhhhh!" And just kills him. "I hate it when they ain't been shaved."

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
Marc   01-11-2008, 02:25 PM
The Mad American Wrote:American History X, the kiss the curb scene. Ouch.

Thanks for reminding me of that scene. The teeth grating against the curb... ugh! Painful to even think of.
Pages (3):    1 2 3