Pages (2):    1 2
nijimeijer   08-17-2004, 10:31 AM
Got my prize yesterday. Thank you guys so much. You're incredible, and awesome. I've got Mr. Wilson's address to send a thank you note, but I do not have the ladies; should I include notes to him for FPW to forward, or are electronic thanks enough?

Throughout our history there are those ghosts
Compelled to illustrate our dreams and hopes
Victors hang in pictures, losers from ropes.
Regardless they all swing in the same boat.
Kenji   08-17-2004, 10:38 AM
nijimeijer Wrote:Got my prize yesterday. Thank you guys so much. You're incredible, and awesome. I've got Mr. Wilson's address to send a thank you note, but I do not have the ladies; should I include notes to him for FPW to forward, or are electronic thanks enough?

Once again, Congratulations! You are really lucky man. Big Grin
Lisa   08-17-2004, 03:35 PM
Electronic thanks are plenty, nijimeijer. Thanks for letting us know you received the book!

Lisa
Susan   08-17-2004, 07:34 PM
Lisa Wrote:Electronic thanks are plenty, nijimeijer. Thanks for letting us know you received the book!

Lisa

Nij,

I agree with Lisa, but if you want to give me a new Jaguar as a symbol of your gratitude, that's fine too.

Big Grin

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-23-2004, 12:55 PM
nijimeijer Wrote:Got my prize yesterday. Thank you guys so much. You're incredible, and awesome. I've got Mr. Wilson's address to send a thank you note, but I do not have the ladies; should I include notes to him for FPW to forward, or are electronic thanks enough?

Yuh see, Ish...dis woild ain't only pain and sorraw...yuh woik hard, yuh keep yuh nose clean, an' good t'ings will come yuh way!
Pages (2):    1 2