RepairmanJack.com Forums
Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Rj Trivia Contest Winners! (/thread-266.html)

Pages: 1 2

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Lisa - 07-29-2004

We have a winner! For the trivia answers, the winner is...

NIJIMEIJER

Yay, nijimeijer! Here is his winning entry:

nijimeijer Wrote:What are the two things that Rakoshi are afraid of?
Iron and Fire

What are the names of the old aunts?
Grace Westphalen & Nellie Paton

What is the name of the chocolate in The Tomb?
Black Magic

How many talons does a rakosh have?
Three

Where on Jack's body did the rakosh slash him? Be specific!
They run diagonally across his chest, starting near his left shoulder and ending at the lower border of his right ribs.

How tall is Jack?
Five eleven.

How did Jack's mom die?
Killed by a vandal named Ed who shoved a cinder block off a highway overpass that smashed through the family car into his mom's lap.

What's the name of Abe's bird?
Parabellum.
What was the original name FPW had for The Tomb?
Rakoshi

Where did Jack meet Gia?
At the Sutton Square townhouse; he had been invited to a gathering there by Grace and Nellie while doing work for Mr. Burke.

what does Jack say after his night of passion with Kolabati?

"I believe I've been Kama Sutraed."

What is the name of Jack's doctor?
Doc Hargus.

Nijimeijer was the first to answer ALL the questions correctly. Many of you also answered quickly but had just one or two wrong. So... honorable mentions go out to the rest of you as well! Big Grin

My co-queen will post the results of the essay contest.

Lisa

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - nijimeijer - 07-29-2004

Yay! Happy happy! More than happy, really. Ecstatic. All my years of being an FPW fanboy have FINALLY PAID OFF! (Actually, those years pay off every time he releases a new book)

Thanks for the contest, guys. In answering, I realized that Jack's scar was bigger than I thought when I looked it up.

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Ken Valentine - 07-29-2004

nijimeijer Wrote:Yay! Happy happy! More than happy, really. Ecstatic. All my years of being an FPW fanboy have FINALLY PAID OFF! (Actually, those years pay off every time he releases a new book)

Thanks for the contest, guys. In answering, I realized that Jack's scar was bigger than I thought when I looked it up.

Congratulations! Cool

Ken V.

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Dave - 07-29-2004

nijimeijer Wrote:Yay! Happy happy! More than happy, really. Ecstatic. All my years of being an FPW fanboy have FINALLY PAID OFF! (Actually, those years pay off every time he releases a new book)

Well done Nijimeijer.

I still maintain Dr. Paul is RJ's primary care giver. He decides whether he lives or dies. Big Grin

Dave

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Kenji - 07-29-2004

Congratulations, Nijimeijer! Well done! Smile

If I read English version, I could correctly answer....Specially, I don't know this dialogue in English. "I believe I've been Kama Sutraed." Sad

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Susan - 07-29-2004

Kenji Asakura Wrote:Congratulations, Nijimeijer! Well done! Smile

If I read English version, I could correctly answer....Specially, I don't know this dialogue in English. "I believe I've been Kama Sutraed." Sad

Paul, I think you owe it to Kenji to explain this dialogue in excruciating detail!

Hehehe.

Susan

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Kenji - 07-29-2004

Susan Wrote:Paul, I think you owe it to Kenji to explain this dialogue in excruciating detail!

Hehehe.

Susan

Oh, Susan! I know this dialogue in excruciating detai. Big Grin

Kama Sutra is not need "ed"... right?

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Hung By The Neck Til Dead - 07-30-2004

Lisa Wrote:We have a winner! For the trivia answers, the winner is...

NIJIMEIJER

Yay, nijimeijer! Here is his winning entry:

Nijimeijer was the first to answer ALL the questions correctly. Many of you also answered quickly but had just one or two wrong. So... honorable mentions go out to the rest of you as well! Big Grin

My co-queen will post the results of the essay contest.

Lisa

Great job Nijimeijer, I couldn't remember one or two things in the trivia part, since I had my books packed up while looking for a place to stay, or else I would have beat you by quoting page numbers and paragraphs and edition and publication date numbers Big Grin ....see I can specific if I need to Wink.

But it was a great win for you there Nijimeijer, may you gloat in this for all of 2 seconds hehe :p .

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Susan - 08-01-2004

Kenji Asakura Wrote:Oh, Susan! I know this dialogue in excruciating detai. Big Grin

Kama Sutra is not need "ed"... right?

Now you know everything, Kenji!

Jack added the "ed", but that word doesn't exist.

Susan

Rj Trivia Contest Winners! - Bluesman Mike Lindner - 08-01-2004

That's my pal! Muy Hombre!