Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
LolaRennt   01-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Yeratel Wrote:Have you seen Incubus? Seeing The Shat emoting in Esperanto is just something a little different.

My boyfriend thinks I should be happy he's still seeing me after I made him watch that movie. Ha ha!

I also made the boyfriend watch Night of the Lepus. Growling attack bunnies!

Why do I always do this to myself???
Bluesman Mike Lindner   01-25-2010, 07:58 PM
Yeratel Wrote:Have you seen Incubus? Seeing The Shat emoting in Esperanto is just something a little different.

I wouldn't put it past him. Yeratel, if you're ever in NYC, let's chill our gums at Bull McCabe's Irish Pub. I'll do my uncanny Shatner impression for you. And you'll say to lovely Erica the Barmaid, "Whiskey me! Whiskey me quick!":cheers:
Yeratel   01-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:I wouldn't put it past him. Yeratel, if you're ever in NYC, let's chill our gums at Bull McCabe's Irish Pub. I'll do my uncanny Shatner impression for you. And you'll say to lovely Erica the Barmaid, "Whiskey me! Whiskey me quick!":cheers:
Make it Tullamore Dew, straight up. Smile
LolaRennt   01-26-2010, 11:12 AM
I'll take a Glenmorangie Signet. Actually I do have Glenmorangie Nector D'or.

Yeratel   01-26-2010, 12:39 PM
LolaRennt Wrote:I'll take a Glenmorangie Signet. Actually I do have Glenmorangie Nector D'or.

It's a nice Scotch whisky, but the Bluesman was talking about whiskey in an Irish pub, so I thought something from Eire would be more appropriate. Smile
LolaRennt   01-26-2010, 03:43 PM
Ah...well, that's probably right.

Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5