Pages (2):    1 2
Mick C.   08-02-2004, 01:44 AM
Apparently, Berry's double for some of the fight and acrobatic scenes was a small-framed male who was given falsies. So many of the men who were fantasizing about her were actually looking at.... :eek:

I haven't seen it - is there any mention of Batman or the rest of the DC continuity?

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
ejlain   08-13-2004, 02:43 PM
Mick C. Wrote:I haven't seen it - is there any mention of Batman or the rest of the DC continuity?

Nah, they pretty much did a different take on Catwoman. It really doesn't recognize any of the DC stuff and she even has a different name. I did think it was interesting how they tried to create this cat-woman mythology right from the beginning credits with these Egyptian heiroglyphics and these 1920's/30's vintage pics of cat-woman type ladies.

I saw it last week and I must say I kinda liked it. It was pretty stylish and Halle looked great but the plot was full of holes, didn't make an awful lot of sense and really wasn't even anything original. I'm a huge fan of Halle's so i can't be too objective about my review but I liked it. I'm not an expert on acting nor have I studied under Stanisloski or aything, but I actually thought her performance was pretty good.

That's my 2¢ for what it's worth.

- Ed
Pages (2):    1 2