Pages (2):    1 2
KRW   08-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:In the opening of THE HAUNTED AIR, don't Jack and Gia discuss an appropriate tattoo for Jack? As I recall, their ideas were, were, well, quite dissimilar.

You're right, how did I ever miss that! That Hot Stuff devil might be cool,
but he also thought how that Brighton Beach gang combed the five burrows looking for a guy with hell bent tattooed on his knuckels, proving you can't blend with a tat, at least not one you can see!

KRW
Ken Valentine   08-18-2004, 06:17 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Dadburnit, Ken--you mean I didn't =have= to get that 666-barcode tat on my forehead? Well, I'll be a ...

Will your favorite bar let you in without it?

Should have checked first.

Ken V.
vikingfan   08-21-2004, 05:41 PM
Jack with a Tattoo? UMMMM ** taps chin in thought **

Fuhgeddaboudit!!

Go Vikings!! Cool

Yes, I hate the Green Bay Packers! :mad:

Read a book today! Wink

Be like Mike! Ah hell forget that. Be like Me! Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-22-2004, 06:23 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Will your favorite bar let you in without it?

Should have checked first.

Ken V.

Luckily, my hangouts are mainly Irish joints whose owners consider the forehead tat just another one of Bluesman Mike's eccentricities. If they understood its import, they'd drag me down to the nearest Catholic church for a quick exorcism. Jeez...and I was certain I could trust that friendly, helpful guv'mint man...
Ken Valentine   08-23-2004, 02:24 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Luckily, my hangouts are mainly Irish joints whose owners consider the forehead tat just another one of Bluesman Mike's eccentricities. If they understood its import, they'd drag me down to the nearest Catholic church for a quick exorcism. Jeez...and I was certain I could trust that friendly, helpful guv'mint man...

But what if you were wearing a code for a different bar?

Bar . . . Code . . . oh, never mind. Rolleyes

Ken V.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-23-2004, 11:30 AM
Ken Valentine Wrote:But what if you were wearing a code for a different bar?

Bar . . . Code . . . oh, never mind. Rolleyes

Ken V.

Awright, Ken...
Pages (2):    1 2