Paul R   12-05-2007, 08:26 AM
Just seen this mentioned in the Bibliography with a release date of 2009(!!!!!)
The following is a list of the stories flagged as being from Aftershock & Others, and the list differs somewhat from the list FPW gave a while back. (No 'The Wringer'! Gaaah!!)
The November Game
Please Don't Hurt Me
Foet
When He Was Fab
Itsy Bitsy Spider
the answer
Offshore
Aryans and Absinthe
Lysing Toward Bethlehem
Aftershock
Anna
Sole Custody
Part of the Game
Sex Slaves of the Dragon Tong

I was wondering if this is a confirmed release date and if there is a final list of stories that will be included. (Forgive me if I missed any that were listed in the bibliography.)

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
cobalt   12-05-2007, 10:59 AM
I do LOVE when there is something new to collect. Thanks for the heads up!

EWMAN
Dave F   12-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Paul R Wrote:(No 'The Wringer'! Gaaah!!)

Was hoping this would be in there

Gonna have to hit e-bay for the original anthology

I think this is the last RJ short story that I haven't tracked down yet

The artist formally known as Britfan
fpw   12-05-2007, 10:02 PM
[SIZE="3"]Here are the contents in the order they will appear (as usual, the order written)[/SIZE]

"Dreams" © 1991 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in THE ULTIMATE FRANKENSTEIN (Dell/BPVP)

"The November Game" © 1991 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in THE BRADBURY CHRONICLES (Penguin/ROC)

"Please Don't Hurt Me" © 1991 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in MASQUES IV (Maclay)

"Foet" © 1991 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in BORDERLANDS 2 (Borderlands Press)

"When He Was Fab" © 1992 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in Weird Tales (#305 - Winter 1992/93)

"Itsy Bitsy Spider" © 1995 by F. Paul Wilson and Meggan C. Wilson – first appeared in GREAT WRITERS AND KIDS WRITE SPOOKY STORIES (Random House). Reprinted with permission.

(the answer) © 1995 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in DAVID COPPERFIELD'S TALES OF THE IMPOSSIBLE (HarperCollins)

"Offshore" © 1996 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in DIAGNOSIS: TERMINAL (Forge)

"Aryans and Absinthe" © 1997 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in REVELATIONS (HarperCollins)

“Lysing Toward Bethlehem” © 1998 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in IMAGINATION FULLY DILATED (Cemetery Dance Press)

“Aftershock” © 1999 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in Realms of Fantasy (Vol. 6, #2 – December 1999)

“Anna” © 2000 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in IMAGINATION FULLY DILATED - 2 (IFD Publishing)

“Sole Custody” © 2004 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in QUIETLY NOW (Borderlands Press)

“Part of the Game” © 2005 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in DARK DELICACIES (Carroll & Graf)

“Incident at Duane’s” © 2006 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in THRILLER (Mira)

“Sex Slaves of the Dragon Tong” © 2006 by F. Paul Wilson – first appeared in RETRO PULP TALES (Subterranean Press)

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Paul R   12-06-2007, 06:28 AM
Can't wait! As much as I like novels, I also have a soft spot for short stories. Especially when they come from the pen of FPW.
(Starts looking forward to 2009....)

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
Kenji   12-06-2007, 09:03 AM
I read "Aryans and Absinthe" and "the answer"....The Answer? Was that a title? I couldn't read the title in DAVID COPPERFIELD'S TALES OF THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Anyway, I enjoyed "the answer". Thank you Paul, for excellent story. Smile