Pages (2): 1 2   
beowulf   11-20-2007, 01:37 AM
Ok....call me a sucker for marketing, but I am really looking forward to this movie. I've been following all the viral marketing since the nameless teaser was released with Transformers - though not as closely as many of the nutcases on the web. I think the movie could be really good. I just hope they don't wait to show the monster until the last 3 minutes of the movie.

http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
bones weep tedium   11-20-2007, 09:17 AM
When is it coming out?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Kenji   11-20-2007, 10:25 AM
beowulf Wrote:Ok....call me a sucker for marketing, but I am really looking forward to this movie. I've been following all the viral marketing since the nameless teaser was released with Transformers - though not as closely as many of the nutcases on the web. I think the movie could be really good. I just hope they don't wait to show the monster until the last 3 minutes of the movie.

http://www.cloverfieldmovie.com/

So....."01-18-08"'s title is Cloverfirld...? That's cool. I'm looking forward to this,too!
beowulf   11-20-2007, 11:32 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:When is it coming out?

January 18 its out in the US. It was originally only known as the "1/9/08 Project"

Dave F   11-21-2007, 07:17 PM
bones weep tedium Wrote:When is it coming out?

According to Empire 1st Feb in the UK

The artist formally known as Britfan
Auskar   11-21-2007, 07:20 PM
I thought the The Statue of Liberty's head bouncing down the middle of the street seemed pretty breathtaking.

There has to be a monster.
Dave F   11-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Auskar Wrote:I thought the The Statue of Liberty's head bouncing down the middle of the street seemed pretty breathtaking.

There has to be a monster.

Not sure, but is it the monsters shadow behind the white screen at one point?

The artist formally known as Britfan
Dave   11-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Britfan Wrote:Not sure, but is it the monsters shadow behind the white screen at one point?
If you go to http://www.empireonline.com they have a breakdown of the trailer, along with the closest look at the monster yet (not that close, so don't get too excited).

Cloverfield Trailer

Cheers

Dave
RichE   11-22-2007, 01:52 PM
This was the film people were saying was the sequel to the American Godzilla right?
beowulf   11-23-2007, 09:27 AM
There are more theories about this movie than the JFK assassination running around the web. People think it is another Godzilla movie, though Abrams is quoted stating that this will be an entirely original movie, a monster for the U.S

Pages (2): 1 2