GunslingerAW   11-10-2007, 08:44 PM
I was just reading the Secret History of the World in the Works part of the site and saw a few stories that were included that I have not read yet. These are Demonsong, The Wringer, and The Peabody Ozymandias Traveling Circus Oddity Emporium.[I][/I] I did notice one the POTCOE that it was sold out and when I checked it out it showed that the Lettered and Autographed and Limited Editions were all sold out and it mentioned that no more would be made. I didn't know if it meant that the book would no longer be printed or if it was just the autographed editions of the book. I was also wondering if this would be coming out in a regular edition. If anybody knows where I can find any of these please lt me know. Thanks.
ccosborne3   11-11-2007, 02:59 AM
GunslingerAW Wrote:I was just reading the Secret History of the World in the Works part of the site and saw a few stories that were included that I have not read yet. These are Demonsong, The Wringer, and The Peabody Ozymandias Traveling Circus Oddity Emporium.[I][/I] I did notice one the POTCOE that it was sold out and when I checked it out it showed that the Lettered and Autographed and Limited Editions were all sold out and it mentioned that no more would be made. I didn't know if it meant that the book would no longer be printed or if it was just the autographed editions of the book. I was also wondering if this would be coming out in a regular edition. If anybody knows where I can find any of these please lt me know. Thanks.

You can pick one up on Ebay relatively inexpensive. It's a nice book.
Maggers   11-11-2007, 12:24 PM
DEMONSONG is a must to read. You can find that in THE LITTLE BEIGE BOOK. THE WRINGER is terrific, and is in an anthology of short stories with many other writers. I forget the name. I found FREAK SHOW on amazon.com's used book section.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

GunslingerAW   11-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Thanks for the help.
GunslingerAW   11-28-2007, 09:56 PM
Anyone know where I can get a copy of The Little Beige Book?
fpw   11-29-2007, 12:45 AM
GunslingerAW Wrote:Anyone know where I can get a copy of The Little Beige Book?
[SIZE="3"]Email borderlands press. They might have 1 or 2 left.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
GunslingerAW   11-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Thanks.