Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 6 7   
Schwinn160   12-27-2007, 12:16 PM
RichE Wrote:Thankyou for quoting me. I was trying to use my own experiance to illustrate how pointless it is to attack others on a personal basis. I agree fully that we all love Paul's books (even an ole blowhard like myself likes to know good taste when presented to me!) otherwise we all wouldn't be here. Lets face it-all of us, from the old to the new members, have become a family and enjoy exchanging ideas or points of view. And if I have accidently offended anyone here I do say 'I'm Sorry' here and now!

Common sense is always offensive to those that are lacking in it... So you may have offended me... Wink
RichE   12-27-2007, 12:21 PM
Well friend.... Ya got me over the (cracker) barrel.. How do I answer that one? If my wife, Roberta, were here right now she would say..."MY GOD...AFTER BEING WITH YOU FOR 15 YEARS YOU ARE FINALLY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS....."
Seriously, don't sell yerself short. You got good sense (I leave mine in the tool bucket).
Schwinn160   12-27-2007, 12:37 PM
RichE Wrote:Seriously, don't sell yerself short. You got good sense (I leave mine in the tool bucket).

At least you can remember where yours is. Big Grin Mine's around here somewhere...
RichE   12-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Uh..Ohhhhh I can't find the bucket... Hmmm...Do ya think I kicked it?
Schwinn160   12-27-2007, 12:46 PM
RichE Wrote:Uh..Ohhhhh I can't find the bucket... Hmmm...Do ya think I kicked it?

I'll nominate you for a "First Dead Guy to post on the RJ forums" award. Posthumously, of course. Big Grin
RichE   12-27-2007, 01:04 PM
I think you got something (wicked this way comes) there! I'm feeling a bit stiff in the (same ole) joints. Better keep upwind and protect your....."BBBRRRAAAIIIINNNNSSSSS!!!!!!!".
fpw   12-28-2007, 01:37 PM
[SIZE="3"]I understand it's downloadable here for free:

http://graboid.com/

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a good demo of how not to adapt a book to the screen.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Schwinn160   12-28-2007, 01:43 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I understand it's downloadable here for free:

For those of you who haven't seen it, it's a good demo of how not to adapt a book to the screen.[/SIZE]

Thank you, sir! Will be checking on it so that I can be part of the sorta-exclusive "Goofballs who actually watched The Keep" club. Big Grin
Sigokat   12-28-2007, 02:43 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I understand it's downloadable here for free:

Thank you, Sir, from saving us all from ourselves and not having to spend money on bootlegs.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Sigokat   12-28-2007, 02:44 PM
Schwinn160 Wrote:Thank you, sir! Will be checking on it so that I can be part of the sorta-exclusive "Goofballs who actually watched The Keep" club. Big Grin

I prefer to think of it as the "very dedicated to the point of insanity club" thank you very much.

If it really is that bad I think I will have to share it with my Soldiers on our next movie night.

Scorpion 6...still debating whether or not to stay...over

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 6 7