Pages (3):    1 2 3
Scott Hajek   01-16-2008, 03:18 PM
The whole time-travel paradox issue is something else to be wrestled with and there are too many ridiculous theories out there anyway.

I enjoyed the show for the fight scenes and gun play. But, there are too many plot holes that kill the storyline for me.

1. Terminator posing as high-school girl before John arrives. (credit this to Marc, I didn't think of it while I was watching)
2. Travel through time requires organics. All non-organic (non-living?) is abandoned. Didn't Reese in T1 go through naked? What happened to the clothes, guns, etc.? Why did Terminator head go through as did mangled Terminator body? Shouldn't exposure of endo-skeleton prohibit time travel?
3. What happened to all the time travel equipment left in bank vault? Was it destroyed? Did some survive and that's what allowed Skynet technology to be developed?
4. How does show fit in timeline with T3? Is T3 merely a dream?

I don't think this show will survive beyond the initial order. But, I'll watch each episode if only because I'm drawn to watching car-wrecks like this.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
GeraldRice   01-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Skynet has relatively little information on Sarah and John Connor. Otherwise they probably would have tuned back to the 1800s and wiped out an ancestor.

They passed an old woman who was just opening the door of a brown Cadillac. An old man was already sitting in the passenger seat. The car had a personalized plate with the letters “J-U-S-P-R-A-Y”.
“That stuff work?” Israel said to her.
“‘Scuse me?” the little old woman said, clutching her keys.
“The spray. Does it keep them away?”
“Keep who away?” She looked confused.
“I gotcha.” Israel gave her a conspiratorial wink.

www.feelmyghost.webs.com
IrishKKC   01-17-2008, 02:07 AM
I am looking forward to this because I love Christian Bale. Great new batman, amazing in 3:10 to yuma and now he's John Connor?

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=40744
Pages (3):    1 2 3