Fenian1916   10-19-2007, 10:39 AM
I live in Florida but I have relatives that live in Toms River and my aunt went for me last night. I wanted to thank you from her for what she said was a great and very interesting evening. She also wanted you to know she'll be buying The Tomb today and starting her Repairman Jack experience. I want to thank you for the autograph and all the years of outstanding reading. One more thing she wants to know if you're taking new paitents LOL

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
fpw   10-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Fenian1916 Wrote:I live in Florida but I have relatives that live in Toms River and my aunt went for me last night. I wanted to thank you from her for what she said was a great and very interesting evening. She also wanted you to know she'll be buying The Tomb today and starting her Repairman Jack experience. I want to thank you for the autograph and all the years of outstanding reading. One more thing she wants to know if you're taking new paitents LOL
[SIZE="3"]I remember her talking about you. Enjoy the book.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.