Pages (8):    1 3 4 5 6 7 8   
Mike Hanson   10-16-2007, 08:41 AM
I only skimmed the previous posts, so I apologize if somebody
already mentioned this...but wouldn't it be cool if Jack met
Great Britain's Harry Keogh, The Necroscope, from all of those
too cool Brian Lumley novels?
beowulf   10-16-2007, 12:19 PM
webby Wrote:Ryan Reynolds as Jack and Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in the same movie?! [Image: sick0014.gif]

If I had my say, Mr. Jackman would have never been Wolverine...never!

"Fate has me highly skilled and loaded with talent."
FreeBeerTomorrow   10-19-2007, 04:30 PM
Jack meets Roland Deschain. What an utterly unstoppable team they would make...

[Image: darktowergunslinger1-1.jpg]
"Control what you can control. Let everything else take a flying f**k at you... And if you must go down...go down with your guns blazing..."
Kenji   10-19-2007, 09:35 PM
FreeBeerTomorrow Wrote:Jack meets Roland Deschain. What an utterly unstoppable team they would make...

Somebody talked about it in other thread. I thought it's good idea. But The Dark Tower was over now....or just begun? Big Grin

Jack and Roland vs. Randall Flagg and Rasalom...that's awesome.
Jay #1   10-19-2007, 11:20 PM
as long as its the stories where they're from the storytellers view. not Jack Reacher telling people what he's doing. never did like those types of mysteries. wish the author had never tried that route

webby Wrote:I'll second that. Smile

It might also be fun if our Jack were to meet Jack Reacher, though I doubt either one would understand the other.
RichE   10-21-2007, 12:28 PM
Carl Langers aka Casey Romain-who is actually CASCA THE ETERMAL MERCENARY by Barry Sadler. He and Jack are both outsiders and living out of social realms-I think they would hit it off and become friends.
Lon   10-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Jack meeting up with one of Moorcock's Eternal Champion's (and in spirit, isn't he one of that brotherhood, in a way?)

Jack meets up with an elderly von Bek and Jerry Cornelius vs Rasolom and asst. Lords of Chaos in a Bubba Ho-Tep style geriatric shootemup. Big Grin Now THAT would be fun!

Coming Soon:
"Something to Hold the Door Closed" in Frontier Cthulhu

[SIZE="1"]Web: www.lonprater.com
LJ: lonfiction.livejournal.com[/SIZE]
Legion   11-09-2007, 07:45 PM
Not Elvis. I mean Ashley J Williams, from Evil dead and Army of Darkness. They're both up against the same evil in many ways. The Old Ones. And Jack already has the Compendeum of Srem. Why not the Necronomicon? With jacks old B movie knowledge and Ash's wiseguy-ego the way those two would work off of each other would be gold. not to mention Jacks reaction to a chainsaw hand.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
mkmfpwfan   12-03-2007, 10:56 PM
How about Jack meets the man himself.Cussler sometimes runs into Dirk Pitt. It always makes for a good scene. Maybe the man sees Jack do something heroic and goes up to him and says wow can I put that in my book. Jack likes the idea for a second but then relizes that he would have to sign a release. I'd like to see how RJ would react-----Mark
mkmfpwfan   12-04-2007, 12:39 AM
What about Smithbeck ...he might work or the other Wonder Jack....Jack Nicholson? Keri
Pages (8):    1 3 4 5 6 7 8