fpw   10-03-2007, 01:20 PM
[SIZE="3"]Has anyone looked up the comic book P. Frank Winslow mentioned - The Tomorrow Syndicate?[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   10-03-2007, 01:23 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Has anyone looked up the comic book P. Frank Winslow mentioned - The Tomorrow Syndicate?[/SIZE]

I am now. I assume it must be good with Moore at the helm and Veitch is a great artist.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
fpw   10-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I am now. I assume it must be good with Moore at the helm and Veitch is a great artist.
[SIZE="3"]You might want to check the letters section...[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   10-03-2007, 02:40 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]You might want to check the letters section...[/SIZE]

It appears Moore doesn't much like the industry. I was only able to locate some annotations of the letters and this http://www.comicon.com/moore/interview_affable.htm which is enough to go on; pretty barbed, but funny, stuff.
This post was last modified: 10-03-2007, 02:43 PM by Scott Miller.

Scott

APhew   10-03-2007, 03:24 PM
This is one of the items I collected a long time ago. I can't remember the shop I got it from, but it was ordered online. I must have told them why I was buying it because the cardboard sleeve it came in said "Here's your P. Frank Winslow!". I was delighted to see this strange person pop up again in "Bloodline".
Scott Miller   10-03-2007, 03:53 PM
APhew Wrote:This is one of the items I collected a long time ago. I can't remember the shop I got it from, but it was ordered online. I must have told them why I was buying it because the cardboard sleeve it came in said "Here's your P. Frank Winslow!". I was delighted to see this strange person pop up again in "Bloodline".

Apparently the whole thing went right over my head.

Scott

fpw   10-03-2007, 05:56 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Apparently the whole thing went right over my head.
[SIZE="3"]Buy the issue, check the letters column. If you're a collector, it's a nice associational piece.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
Dave F   10-03-2007, 06:17 PM
fpw Wrote:Buy the issue, check the letters column. If you're a collector, it's a nice associational piece.

Damn you said the C(ollector) word and I just had to go on e-bay to order a copy!

The artist formally known as Britfan
Sourdoughs   10-03-2007, 11:34 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]Buy the issue, check the letters column. If you're a collector, it's a nice associational piece.[/SIZE]

Wulp, I'm in now too. Big Grin

MarcC.