Pages (2): 1 2   
Lisa   10-03-2007, 12:32 AM
The latest news directly from the author's mouth (keyboard) can always be found here:

http://www.repairmanjack.com/newsblog.htm
This post was last modified: 11-30-2010, 10:12 AM by fpw.
Biggles   10-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Lisa Wrote:The latest news directly from the author's mouth (keyboard) can always be found here:

http://www.repairmanjack.com/newsblog.htm

A great feature, Lisa! I absolutely LOVE what you have done with this site! Every incarnation is better than the last. You're the best! Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Lisa   10-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Biggles Wrote:A great feature, Lisa! I absolutely LOVE what you have done with this site! Every incarnation is better than the last. You're the best! Big Grin

Thanks Biggles, but my Queen deserves most of the credit for the actual graphic site design. I'm more in charge of the techie stuff. Smile
lexator222   05-03-2008, 02:06 PM
Gggggaaassssppppp! We.....We have a "Queen" here?

Lexator
Maggers   05-03-2008, 02:16 PM
lexator222 Wrote:Gggggaaassssppppp! We.....We have a "Queen" here?

Lexator

We have 2 Queens...Susan and Lisa are co-moderators and have been looking out for the well being of this board for many years. The Queens work hard for us behind the scenes, and they are terrific people, too.

Recently Marc B. was chosen by FPW to be a moderator of the Board as well, though we have to find another proper title for him. Co-Queen just won't fit. Big Grin Marc has suggested simply "Marc."
This post was last modified: 05-03-2008, 04:53 PM by Maggers.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Libby   05-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Maggers Wrote:We have 2 Queens...Susan and Lisa are co-moderators and have been looking out the for well being of this board for many years. The Queens work hard for us behind the scenes, and they are terrific people, too.

Recently Marc B. was chosen by FPW to be a moderator of the Board as well, though we have to find another proper title for him. Co-Queen just won't fit. Big Grin Marc has suggested simply "Marc."

How about The Kingness

"Lord, what fools these mortals be"

"The opposite of war isn't peace; it's creation."

You'd think that Killing people would make them like you, but it doesn't! it just makes people dead.
mad4tunes   05-04-2008, 01:07 AM
Maggers Wrote:We have 2 Queens...Susan and Lisa are co-moderators and have been looking out for the well being of this board for many years. The Queens work hard for us behind the scenes, and they are terrific people, too.

How about The Kingfish! Big Grin

"You have the right to remain silent. If you choose to waive this right, I may have to kill you in self-defense because you're boring me to death."
lexator222   05-05-2008, 02:15 PM
How about the Repairman apprentice?

2 queens? I feel soooooooooooo humbled! ;-)

Lexator
Maggers   05-05-2008, 02:50 PM
mad4tunes Wrote:How about The Kingfish! Big Grin

lexator222 Wrote:How about the Repairman apprentice?

This was all discussed in another thread, and Marc has chosen to be called.....drumroll, please.... Marc!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Biggles   05-05-2008, 04:24 PM
Maggers Wrote:This was all discussed in another thread, and Marc has chosen to be called.....drumroll, please.... Marc!

That sounds so boring. How about "Dude"!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (2): 1 2