Susan   09-28-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi all,

Lisa and I have been busy adding and editing the web site. We're still not done, but we have made a lot of progress.

Here's what's new and/or improved:
  1. New FAQ pages
  2. Added The Christmas Thingy to the WORKS page and edited descriptions that were nutty
  3. Paul has updated the Bibliography
  4. There's also a new internal Google (sorry, Webby!) SEARCH page which searches the entire site for any keyword
  5. There's a new script for the CONTACT and NEWSLETTER pages, so those should be operational now
  6. Re-designed the message board
Stay tuned for more improvements and additions.

Thanks for your patience,
Susan and Lisa

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
APhew   09-28-2007, 05:16 PM
Nice job on converting the FAQ. I think I'll take down my page for that and let this one stand as the official source if everyone is okay with that. Anyone.... Anyone?? (crickets)

I should mention that Shocklines is no longer a bookseller as stated in the General Questions section (my bad).

Can we just send requests for tweaks and changes to you and Lisa from this point on?
Susan   09-28-2007, 06:36 PM
APhew Wrote:Nice job on converting the FAQ. I think I'll take down my page for that and let this one stand as the official source if everyone is okay with that. Anyone.... Anyone?? (crickets)

I should mention that Shocklines is no longer a bookseller as stated in the General Questions section (my bad).

Can we just send requests for tweaks and changes to you and Lisa from this point on?

Thanks, Aphew. Yes, please send change requests to one of us and we'll update it.

Again, many thanks to you and Marc for all your hard work.

Susan

FPW Stores:
A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. ~ Oscar Wilde

Insanity in individuals is something rare -- but in groups, parties, nations, and epochs it is the rule.~Nietzche
Silverfish   09-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Checked out the new additions, and I have to say it's pretty snazy.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Susan   09-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Silverfish Wrote:
Checked out the new additions, and I have to say it's pretty snazy.

Stephanie

Thank you, dahlink!

Susanita

FPW Stores:

cobalt   09-30-2007, 02:49 PM
Wonderful job ladies....just wonderful!

EWMAN
webby   09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
Susan Wrote:Hi all,

Lisa and I have been busy adding and editing the web site. We're still not done, but we have made a lot of progress.

[*]There's also a new internal Google (sorry, Webby!) SEARCH page which searches the entire site for any keyword ...

[Image: sad0144.gif] Nooooooooo!!

G.O.O.G.L.E. = Gigantic Orwellian Operation of Government & Law Enforcement

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Marc   09-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Susan Wrote:Again, many thanks to you and Marc for all your hard work.

It was mostly Aphew. He deserves the credit.
eThink   10-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Nice job girls.... looks good!

I would, however, suggest putting CAPTCHA on the contact us page. You are going to get a ton of spam after time if you don't.

-Will