Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8   
Tony H   09-18-2007, 09:25 PM
GAWJUS! My Queens made this humble court jester proud.

(does a dance that jingles the bells on the end of his pointy shoes)

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Oxenberger   09-18-2007, 09:34 PM
Sccchwwweeeeeet!!

-Ox
Silverfish   09-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Looks good! What a crazy long Works page, but it well, works.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Scott Hajek   09-18-2007, 11:24 PM
The new site looks incredible! Especially the "Grand Unification" page. What a group of hotties!Wink

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
cobalt   09-18-2007, 11:27 PM
Wonderful job.

[SIZE="1"]I should look at all the posts before I start a new thread....oops! [/SIZE]

EWMAN
stephmom67   09-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Although I'm new and have never written anything on these board I just can't resist to let you know how nice this site looks. You have really done a fantastic job and I think you should know that. I also wanted to say that even though I have never written on anything like this before, I do read all of the posts and I must say I get a total family atmostphere here and I am so very proud to be a junior member and hopefully I'll be accepted into your family. I so LOVE FPW's books and am happy to have found people who feel the same way about his work that I do. I have learned a lot from your forum about questions I've had that you guys have already asked and anwered and I just want to say again,THANKS A LOT!!!!!Big Grin

Stephmom
bones weep tedium   09-19-2007, 04:44 AM
The logo at the top of the page is a little hard to read. Sad

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
bones weep tedium   09-19-2007, 05:11 AM
[SIZE="4"]Oh no![/SIZE]

The cool little animation on the front page has gone!! :eek:

Gone for good, or gonna get put somewhere else? :confused:

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Paul R   09-19-2007, 05:53 AM
I didn't know the new design was coming, so when I logged on and saw it, I was well surprised... and well impressed. Looks great. And what a piece of marketing - I already have all the books, but man, to see the new additions in all their glory all in one place... I just might have to start saving some coin!

"I handed in the new RJ novel with the
working title, BY THE SWORD. David says the sales force loved the title at the
pre Turkey-Day sales meeting, so that's what it will be. That means Paul Ramplin
gets a credit line in the acknowledgments.
"
Kenji   09-19-2007, 08:21 AM
*Whistle* I like this metalic design! Very cool. Wink
Pages (8):    1 2 3 4 5 8