Pages (2):    1 2
Biggles   09-11-2007, 03:53 PM
Marc B. Wrote:Still no UK distributor though our sales rep is taking the film to AFM again this year so hopefully we'll see a few more distributors pick it up now that Indican is releasing it in the States.

The DVD release is for North America is Sept. 25 and retails for $21.99, though it looks like a lot of places will be selling it for around $15. So if you have a region free player I'd recommend importing it from a place like Amazon.

We might have some copies at Facet's for sale too. I don't know if we'll get them in time though.

Marc,

Where can I find this poster? I'd like to show it to Mike. BTW, does he know about the screening? I never see him, because he sleeps during the day and only comes out at night. Smile

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Marc   09-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Biggles Wrote:Where can I find this poster? I'd like to show it to Mike. BTW, does he know about the screening? I never see him, because he sleeps during the day and only comes out at night. Smile

They just e-mailed it to me. It's designed for magazines and such so there is so print version per say. If you want a copy I'd recommend just saving that image.

As for Mike knowing about the screening he does. I called him last week.
Marc   09-13-2007, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk has a contest where you can win one of five copies of Dead in the Water. For your chance to win click here!
This post was last modified: 09-13-2007, 04:34 PM by Marc.
Dave F   09-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Marc B. Wrote:DVD Talk has a contest where you can win one of five copies of Dead in the Water. For your chance to win click here!

Do you know if there will be a region 2 version?

Unfortunately I bought a dvd player that can't be easily adapted to play region 1

The artist formally known as Britfan
Marc   09-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Britfan Wrote:Do you know if there will be a region 2 version?

No UK distributor has picked up the film yet. As soon as that happens I'll let you know.
Marc   09-20-2007, 04:01 PM
So we had our screening last night. Pretty good turnout. Facets seats 125 and we had about 100 people there. Not too shabby for a 9pm screening on a Wed. After the screening we did about 15 min. of Q&A. It was also good to see Alissa, Megan and Mike again (the actors).

There was a volunteer for the Chicago Underground Film Fest there that really dug the movie. He said he was going to show it to the CUFF coordinators and see if they could get the film screened at that in two weeks, not for competition but just a general screening. It'd be pretty cool if we could get a second screening here in Chicago.

I hope some of you will check out the film when it becomes available next week. I look forward to hearing your comments.

(We have some copies left from the screening so if anyone wants to order a copy directly from me through PayPal PM me and I'll give you the details such as cost and shipping. Of course buy Bloodlines first. Smile )
Scott Hajek   09-21-2007, 07:11 PM
Marc B. Wrote:So we had our screening last night. Pretty good turnout. Facets seats 125 and we had about 100 people there. Not too shabby for a 9pm screening on a Wed. After the screening we did about 15 min. of Q&A. It was also good to see Alissa, Megan and Mike again (the actors).

There was a volunteer for the Chicago Underground Film Fest there that really dug the movie. He said he was going to show it to the CUFF coordinators and see if they could get the film screened at that in two weeks, not for competition but just a general screening. It'd be pretty cool if we could get a second screening here in Chicago.

I hope some of you will check out the film when it becomes available next week. I look forward to hearing your comments.

(We have some copies left from the screening so if anyone wants to order a copy directly from me through PayPal PM me and I'll give you the details such as cost and shipping. Of course buy Bloodlines first. Smile )
I'm glad to hear you had a good turnout. I'm just bummed that I couldn't make it. Work related crap kept me from having fun this week.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (2):    1 2