RepairmanJack.com Forums
Dead in the Water Screening - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Dead in the Water Screening (/thread-2466.html)

Pages: 1 2

Dead in the Water Screening - Marc - 09-07-2007

If you're in the Chicago area and want to see Dead in the Water on the big screen you now have an opportunity to do so. Facets and IFP/Chicago will be doing a screening at Facets Theater (1517 W. Fullerton Ave.) on Sept. 19 at 9:00 p.m. Ticket prices are generally around $5. Several cast and crew are expected to be in attendance. I'll post more information as soon as I get it.

We are also tentatively scheduled to do a screening in Lawrence, Kansas in October. More information to come.

Dead in the Water Screening - cobalt - 09-07-2007

Fantastic Marc. We can say we knew you when. Seriously....best of luck!

Dead in the Water Screening - Kenji - 09-07-2007

Marc B. Wrote:If you're in the Chicago area and want to see Dead in the Water on the big screen you now have an opportunity to do so. Facets and IFP/Chicago will be doing a screening at Facets Theater (1517 W. Fullerton Ave.) on Sept. 19 at 9:00 p.m. Ticket prices are generally around $5. Several cast and crew are expected to be in attendance. I'll post more information as soon as I get it.

We are also tentatively scheduled to do a screening in Lawrence, Kansas in October. More information to come.

That's good news for us! Because your screening's success is possibility of screening in Japan. So bring your film to Japan. $5? No, you'll get $15 in Japan! Big Grin

Dead in the Water Screening - webby - 09-07-2007

Marc B. Wrote:...We are also tentatively scheduled to do a screening in Lawrence, Kansas in October. More information to come.

Cool!! I can make a drive to Lawrence very easily! Please do keep us posted - I would love to come out and support the cause. Wink

Dead in the Water Screening - Silverfish - 09-07-2007

That's awesome. Congrats.

Stephanie

Dead in the Water Screening - Scott Hajek - 09-08-2007

Autograph session after the show maybe?

Dead in the Water Screening - Marc - 09-09-2007

Scott Hajek Wrote:Autograph session after the show maybe?

If you have a copy bring it along. I doubt anyone would mind signing copies.

Dead in the Water Screening - bones weep tedium - 09-11-2007

When's it going on general release in the UK?

Is it gonna be released on DVD?

Dead in the Water Screening - Marc - 09-11-2007

bones weep tedium Wrote:When's it going on general release in the UK?

Is it gonna be released on DVD?

Still no UK distributor though our sales rep is taking the film to AFM again this year so hopefully we'll see a few more distributors pick it up now that Indican is releasing it in the States.

The DVD release is for North America is Sept. 25 and retails for $21.99, though it looks like a lot of places will be selling it for around $15. So if you have a region free player I'd recommend importing it from a place like Amazon.

We might have some copies at Facet's for sale too. I don't know if we'll get them in time though.

Dead in the Water Screening - Keith the Elder - 09-11-2007

These are indeed good tidings!!!!

Congratulations Marc!!