Pages (2): 1 2   
Marc   09-07-2007, 05:28 PM
If you're in the Chicago area and want to see Dead in the Water on the big screen you now have an opportunity to do so. Facets and IFP/Chicago will be doing a screening at Facets Theater (1517 W. Fullerton Ave.) on Sept. 19 at 9:00 p.m. Ticket prices are generally around $5. Several cast and crew are expected to be in attendance. I'll post more information as soon as I get it.

We are also tentatively scheduled to do a screening in Lawrence, Kansas in October. More information to come.
This post was last modified: 09-07-2007, 05:53 PM by Marc.
cobalt   09-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Fantastic Marc. We can say we knew you when. Seriously....best of luck!

EWMAN
Kenji   09-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Marc B. Wrote:If you're in the Chicago area and want to see Dead in the Water on the big screen you now have an opportunity to do so. Facets and IFP/Chicago will be doing a screening at Facets Theater (1517 W. Fullerton Ave.) on Sept. 19 at 9:00 p.m. Ticket prices are generally around $5. Several cast and crew are expected to be in attendance. I'll post more information as soon as I get it.

We are also tentatively scheduled to do a screening in Lawrence, Kansas in October. More information to come.

That's good news for us! Because your screening's success is possibility of screening in Japan. So bring your film to Japan. $5? No, you'll get $15 in Japan! Big Grin
webby   09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Marc B. Wrote:...We are also tentatively scheduled to do a screening in Lawrence, Kansas in October. More information to come.

Cool!! I can make a drive to Lawrence very easily! Please do keep us posted - I would love to come out and support the cause. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Silverfish   09-07-2007, 10:46 PM
That's awesome. Congrats.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Scott Hajek   09-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Autograph session after the show maybe?

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Marc   09-09-2007, 02:27 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Autograph session after the show maybe?

If you have a copy bring it along. I doubt anyone would mind signing copies.
bones weep tedium   09-11-2007, 05:08 AM
When's it going on general release in the UK?

Is it gonna be released on DVD?

I accidentally dropped a load of worthless change in the street. I was going to just leave it there but a burly policeman lumbered towards me and said, "You'd better pick that up, son."

I hate coppers.

[Image: smile-test.gif]"DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH.
LIBERTY IS A WELL-ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE."
Marc   09-11-2007, 09:02 AM
bones weep tedium Wrote:When's it going on general release in the UK?

Is it gonna be released on DVD?

Still no UK distributor though our sales rep is taking the film to AFM again this year so hopefully we'll see a few more distributors pick it up now that Indican is releasing it in the States.

The DVD release is for North America is Sept. 25 and retails for $21.99, though it looks like a lot of places will be selling it for around $15. So if you have a region free player I'd recommend importing it from a place like Amazon.

We might have some copies at Facet's for sale too. I don't know if we'll get them in time though.
This post was last modified: 09-11-2007, 09:05 AM by Marc.
Keith the Elder   09-11-2007, 09:30 AM
These are indeed good tidings!!!!

Congratulations Marc!!

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
Pages (2): 1 2