Kenji   08-11-2007, 07:25 AM
This is a trivial thing, but I just wondered about one thing.

[SIZE="5"]SPOILER ABOUT REPRISAL and BLOODLINE[/SIZE]

In Bloodline, Jeremy said Jonah suddenly lost contact with Jeremy and Hank. That meaning, Jonah died in Reprisal, right? But at that time, Jonah was always taking care of Jimmy. I don't think he had spare times for Hank and Jeremy.

So, when has he met Jeremy and Hank?
Scott Miller   08-11-2007, 10:48 AM
Possible spoilers for Reprisal & Reborn.

Kenji Wrote:So, when has he met Jeremy and Hank?

I'm horrible about timelines, dates and not having read Reprisal in quite some time I'm not sure if he mentions when Jonah dies, but Jimmy would have been born in 1968 giving Jonah plenty of time to meet them. Damn now you got me all confused, it's even possible that Jonah was doing this before Jimmy was born because in Reborn it was obvious Jonah was making preparations for "The One" and perhaps they were part of those plans and the contact was severed when Jimmy was born.

This reminds of another question I've had for awhile but could never remember to ask. In Reprisal, Rafe was college age, but with the shift in time to update the series he would be something like 35.

One thing is for sure, Jonah got even creppier and he was already about the creepiest guy ever.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
fpw   08-11-2007, 10:59 AM
[SIZE="3"]"The Boy's" primary caretaker was his mother, leaving Jonah free for day trips or even overnighters.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]And if R*s*l*m can adjust his appearance to pass as Sara Lom, why can't he look like Rafe? He's not a shapeshifter, but he's somewhat malleable.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   08-11-2007, 11:26 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]"The Boy's" primary caretaker was his mother, leaving Jonah free for day trips or even overnighters.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]And if R*s*l*m can adjust his appearance to pass as Sara Lom, why can't he look like Rafe? He's not a shapeshifter, but he's somewhat malleable.[/SIZE]

Works for me; I figured you had your bases covered.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Kenji   08-11-2007, 11:54 AM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]"The Boy's" primary caretaker was his mother, leaving Jonah free for day trips or even overnighters.[/SIZE]

Ah! That's made sense to me. So, when he went out, he went to meet them? What a busy guy! Rolleyes

fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]And if R*s*l*m can adjust his appearance to pass as Sara Lom, why can't he look like Rafe? He's not a shapeshifter, but he's somewhat malleable.[/SIZE]

As far as I read Reprisal, I thought he has a power of shapeshift.
Maggers   08-29-2007, 11:58 AM
I haven't read BLOODLINES yet, but now I know that Jonah Stevens is in it, something I wish I did not know until I read it for myself in the book. Folks, please be careful about spoilers, even in thread headings.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Kenji   08-29-2007, 05:16 PM
Maggers Wrote:I haven't read BLOODLINES yet, but now I know that Jonah Stevens is in it, something I wish I did not know until I read it for myself in the book. Folks, please be careful about spoilers, even in thread headings.

I'm really sorry, Maggers. It's my mistake.
fpw   08-29-2007, 05:40 PM
[SIZE="3"]I fixed the title.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Maggers   08-30-2007, 02:09 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I fixed the title.[/SIZE]

Thanks, Paul.

P.S. I submitted my pre-order to amazon.com yesterday. Can't wait to get it.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd