Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 5 7   
WGB   08-02-2007, 02:36 PM
I just went to the mail box and found "THE PEABODY-OZYMANDIAS TRAVELING CIRCUS & ODDITY EMPORIUM" had arrived!Big Grin
Ken Valentine   08-02-2007, 09:19 PM
WGB Wrote:I just went to the mail box and found "THE PEABODY-OZYMANDIAS TRAVELING CIRCUS & ODDITY EMPORIUM" had arrived!Big Grin

Same here.

Ken V.
cobalt   08-02-2007, 09:54 PM
Okay....feeling like the red headed step-child again. I'm still waiting for my copy of Bloodline AND this book. Sad

EWMAN
fpw   08-02-2007, 10:42 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Okay....feeling like the red headed step-child again. I'm still waiting for my copy of Bloodline AND this book. Sad
[SIZE="3"]I think Matt's coming down Sunday with boxes of stuff to be inscribed.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   08-02-2007, 11:00 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I think Matt's coming down Sunday with boxes of stuff to be inscribed.[/SIZE]
Thank you! I was beginning to feel left out.

EWMAN
Biggles   08-03-2007, 07:20 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Okay....feeling like the red headed step-child again. I'm still waiting for my copy of Bloodline AND this book. Sad

***Possible Spoilers***

You really should perfect time travel. I recently returned from 2010, where I met with President Fred Thompson, took in a hockey game at the new arena in Pittsburgh (home of the Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins), and picked up my signed limited edition of the 15th Repairman Jack novel. Oh, BTW, I saw the RJ movie. It was fantastic! I still can't believe that Paul convinced us that Ashton Kutcher was not going to be RJ! Ashton really outdid himself as Jack. Demi Moore was great as Gia, and Bruce Willis was surprisingly convincing as Kusum. My only disappointment was Danny DeVito as Vicky. The height was right, but somehow he didn't pull it off. Oh, and I also planned out my investment strategies for the next three years. That yacht on Lake Geneva (Switzerland, not Wisconsin) is now within reach!
Big Grin

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
phoenix rising   08-03-2007, 07:25 PM
Biggles Wrote:***Possible Spoilers***

You really should perfect time travel. I recently returned from 2010, where I met with President Fred Thompson, took in a hockey game at the new arena in Pittsburgh (home of the Stanley Cup champion Pittsburgh Penguins), and picked up my signed limited edition of the 15th Repairman Jack novel. Oh, BTW, I saw the RJ movie. It was fantastic! I still can't believe that Paul convinced us that Ashton Kutcher was not going to be RJ! Ashton really outdid himself as Jack. Demi Moore was great as Gia, and Bruce Willis was surprisingly convincing as Kusum. My only disappointment was Danny DeVito as Vicky. The height was right, but somehow he didn't pull it off. Oh, and I also planned out my investment strategies for the next three years. That yacht on Lake Geneva (Switzerland, not Wisconsin) is now within reach!
Big Grin

So you are going to share the wealth right? (with us of course...)
Biggles   08-03-2007, 07:29 PM
phoenix rising Wrote:So you are going to share the wealth right? (with us of course...)

Sure! Yinz can join me on my yacht any time you fly to Geneva. Just call ahead so I can have Jeeves pick you up at the airport in my Mercedes Limo.

cobalt   08-03-2007, 07:53 PM
Biggles, sir ya make me laugh...thank-you!

EWMAN
Biggles   08-03-2007, 07:54 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Biggles, sir ya make me laugh...thank-you!

You thought I was joking! I am offended sir! It's pistols at dawn! ( Or Guinness at dusk, your choice).

Pages (7): 1 2 3 4 5 7