Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7   
cobalt   08-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Biggles Wrote:You thought I was joking! I am offended sir! It's pistols at dawn! ( Or Guinness at dusk, your choice).
Oh Guinness at dusk. You would probably out-drink me....but oh the fun. Smile

EWMAN
phoenix rising   08-03-2007, 08:32 PM
Well Biggles, I will have to take you up on that offer! Just let me know what all I need to bringSmile
Biggles   08-03-2007, 09:29 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Oh Guinness at dusk. You would probably out-drink me....but oh the fun. Smile

Oh I see. A "lawyers all drink" dig, eh? Just for that, it's Irish Mist at dusk! I'll teach ye!

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Keith the Elder   08-04-2007, 11:54 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:Okay....feeling like the red headed step-child again. I'm still waiting for my copy of Bloodline AND this book. Sad

Same here. Also the "Sex Slaves" CD and paperback "Virgin"

"Think for yourself and question authority" Leary

By the way, How are things in your town?
cobalt   08-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Keith the Elder Wrote:Same here. Also the "Sex Slaves" CD and paperback "Virgin"
Misery loves company I'm told. At least I'm in good company.

EWMAN
IanSF   08-05-2007, 05:45 AM
Well, Matt's never let me down with my other orders so I know it'll get across the pond, eventually.
fpw   08-05-2007, 08:40 AM
IanSF Wrote:Well, Matt's never let me down with my other orders so I know it'll get across the pond, eventually.
[SIZE="3"]I'll be inscribing everything from Shocklines a week from today. Items should start shipping 8/13.[/SIZE]

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
webby   08-08-2007, 07:43 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:Thank you! I was beginning to feel left out.

I was beginning to think it was time to start threatening the letter carrier! :p

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cobalt   08-08-2007, 10:25 PM
fpw Wrote:[SIZE="3"]I'll be inscribing everything from Shocklines a week from today. Items should start shipping 8/13.[/SIZE]
Thank you sir, we do keep you busy. And I thank you in advance of my treasures to be inscribed.

EWMAN
Scott Miller   08-14-2007, 12:51 AM
When I get home from work I always enter through the back door so imagine my surprise when I opened the front door to water the lawn this evening and a package from Necessary Evil Press fell against my shin. Inside was #203 of P-O; my very first limited edition of any sort. In addition they sent me a copy of Berserk by Tim Lebbon just for ordering directly from them. Very cool. Just one question though, in what language do you inscribe these things anyway? I thought I recognized a couple of letters but wasn't sure.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7